Welcome to the Easy Allies Forums!

• @Swaysome Welcome aboard! :)

• Hello all! Newbie here. Been a huge fan of the Allies since the GT era in like 2006 or so. Look forward for the jolly vibes and fun video game discussion. :)

• "Hallo" everyone,
    joined GT around 2011/2012 and got really sad when they shut down. When the announcement early this year came I got so excited.
    Now I'm happy to be here. =3

• Hey Allies! Been a big fan since back at GT around 2007 starting with Invisible Walls and then GT Time and Mandatory Update. Have forever been a lurker appreciating everything the Allies have been involved in. One of my New Years Resolutions was to be more involved in the communities of the things I like so here I am!

• Switching over from SIFTD to here in hopes to find some good discussion. Great job on the EZA @UltimateBrent.

• @Vin Welcome! I'm sure you will. And if you don't, don't be afraid to start some threads!

• @parasitepaladin Thanks man! I hope so too :)

• Hello! I used to be on Gametrailers forums.

• Hello! I neglected to post here when I joined.

I usually watched GT in passing if/when my partner had it on, typically Final Bosman, Mandatory Update, or coverage during E3 and such but it was always an episode here and there. The GT group play through of Until Dawn was one of the first times I really got pulled in and insisted on watching, I think I even stayed up until 1am to see things through. Once EZA started up, the Tuesday Group Steams and Tabletop Escapades are what eventually got me really hooked.

Trying to be a bit more sociable so I'm making a point to post in the forums!

• @logic__error
    Same. I have been a fan for a long time, I usually say hello and goodbye in chat during streams. But have a hard time getting into the forum setting.

Hopefully we can both become more active and social within the community!
    Glad to have you here ^_^

• @OrigamiZombie Chat can be a bit overwhelming sometimes so I tend to just say hi and bye there too, just depends on how fast things are moving.

Thanks for the welcome, glad to know I'm not alone! :D

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.