New Horizon:Zero Dawn story trailer

• Ah I still don't know how I feel about this game. Everything looks really cool and I'm intrigued by the mystery pieces they teased in one of the trailers, but it'll still be a wait and see for me. Not that I can afford new games anyways heheh

• @Haru17 What did I say that makes me ezaEdgeHinck. I'm looking forward to Horizon.

• Also, Lance Reddick.

• @ib0show You saw no spoilers in the story trailer? XD

• @Haru17 I still have no idea what the game is about, we saw a bad guy etc. what was a spoiler.

• @ib0show The bad guy we didn't know about until now. The new environments and the motivation for the plot. The new machines, etc. Some people will consider all these things spoilers.

• I hate to break it to you guys, but if you expect an open world game to have a whole lot more story development than that in the first — say — 20 hours of the game, you're fooling yourselves. Witcher 3's first act ends at like 40 hours — it ain't likely!

• Why is it seemingly so hard to balance out story and open worlds?

I know I may be simplifying things, but just play optional cutscenes that add depth to the world, characters and main story after every handful of sidequests. Sure, you may miss them if you ONLY do the main missions, but that's what you get for rushing through a game.

• @TokyoSlim If those people consider those spoilers then they shouldn't watch anything.

@Haru17 This game imo looks like a game that's story is 20 hours and 40-50 hours to do everything

• @ib0show said in New Horizon:Zero Dawn story trailer:

@TokyoSlim If those people consider those spoilers then they shouldn't watch anything.

Which is exactly why I warn of spoilers and those people don't watch this video.
    And now you understand. :)

• The trailer seems fine, but I still haven't seen a real reason for me to be excited about this, I think I'll stick with waiting for reception and price drops.

• Global Moderator

I am back in!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.