Enderal is finally released in english :)

• Havent seen anyone talk about it on here, but im pretty hype to spend next weekend with it :)

If you havent heard of it, its a free total conversion mod for skyrim that is generally reviewing pretty well :)

Youtube Video

alt text

• That looks all kinds of spiffy. I had not heard anything about it until now! I think my wife will be playing it before I get a chance to. :)

• Sounds kinda similar to the dwemer lore, and I'm not a fan of scrapping the Elder Scrolls setting, but it's cool to see an amateur artist put so much effort into a story. "Hella anime," one might say. I might play this if it ever comes to PS4.

• @Haru17 Whelp, in a couple of months they'll release the remastered edition and mods will come to PS4 and One, so it could happen!

I'm still stoked for that release too, and I've already beat Skyrim twice over and then some.

• @Sazime Right!? I even got into alts and character building on 360 and I'm still hyped to roll another character. This time I plan to go into Vampirism and illusion wholesale, before trying more interesting builds (Hint: Elemental Fury + The Longhammer = one very fast 2H hammer).

• @Haru17 I finally had a conjuration character in Skyrim and it was a blast. Mixed it with Sneak and Archery. No need for weapons, a huge stack of followers, it was great.

I want to poke at this expansion just to see if they made any substation changes to classes. I could read about it, but I want to go in blind and see what it has to offer.

• @Sazime It's not an expansion.

They're only changing the visuals and mods.

Edit: Oh, duh! I forgot, haha.

• @Haru17 I was referring to Enderal, which also isn't an expansion. :confused: Full conversion. That thing. The thing the thread is about. That's what I meant. :)

• @Haru17 Its a sequel to Nehrim (A popular full conversion of oblivion) which was also a sequel to Arktwend (Morrowind) :)

The team making it have been making these as side projects for a while, and are very good at what they do :)

I would hardly call them amateur :(

I know at least one of the people working on the mod are working on spellforce 3 as their main job :)

And as for voice actors, they have people from the walking dead, skyrim and the last of us working on it :)

I think they just really like making open world rpgs, and this is the easiest way for them to do it on a budget of 0 :)

• @Sazime Thats my plan this weekend, ive been following it to see the release date, and have accidentally seen some spoilers, but im just hype to be able to go in fresh and have a new world to discover and hopefully learn to love <3

• Love this song from the soundtrack <3

Youtube Video

• @joferjoe That's cool.

I wouldn't have known: I'm not that into mods.

And NO EMOJI!!!

• @Haru17 :(

haha :D