Kid's Games That You Enjoy

• What games made specifically for kids do you enjoy these days, or still enjoy from your childhood?

Recently I started playing Poptropica again.
    alt text
    It's basically a collection of point and click adventure "Islands" that you can play for free online (or subscribe to play certain Islands). It's supposed to be educational I guess, but it doesn't come across as heavy handed as most educational games. I played it religiously when I was younger and logged back in recently to see what had become of the game. Surprisingly it's still alive and kicking, adding things like sound which I hadn't ever noticed to be missing. Some Islands are surprisingly tough while others are pretty easy. Regardless it was a fun blast from the past, I won't soon forget Nabooti or Cryptids Island.

• alt text

This is what jumps out at me immediately.

• Well, I still play Pokemon, and the TCG. Even though they're still largely marketed for children.

Oh, and the wife got me to play Wizard 101 a number of years back. Pretty much a family/child orientated F2P MMO.

• alt text

I got reallllllllly into Skylanders when it first came out. I only played Spyro's Adventure, but it was a solid game. Unlocked everything, got the Platinum trophy, enjoyed the whole process. After Giants came out, and I realized this was gonna be a yearly thing, I sold the game and all my figures to save myself from becoming an addict figure collector.

• Up there as one of the most relaxing games I've ever played...

alt text

• Oh yes Viva Pinata is great. Loved that game. Never got around to playing 2 tho.

• I don't know, I wouldn't call most of the mentioned titles kid games, OPs really is the only one so far I would put in this category.

• @Musou-Tensei I mean... 4Kids TV developed a cartoon for children of Viva Pinata that came out before the Viva Pinata game was released, so I'm going to respectfully, but completely disagree.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.