Deus Ex Mankind Divided Launch Trailer plus First Review

• Youtube Video

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!!! unfortunately i wont buy on day one but still!!!

I was reading neogaf forum and those who get early copy post impression and say that this game is better than HR in every single way and PC version is very well optimize.

also first review is here

http://gamingbolt.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-first-review-score-910-from-edge

• I have it pre-ordered since I have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting and I'm in the mood for this kind of game. I'm also gonna be pretty busy next week so having my physical copy sent home to me is nice as well.
    So long as they haven't made any wierd design decisions or the writing has taken a nosedive I should enjoy it.

Also, really looking forward to the EZA Deus Ex retrospective (if they manage to get it done before release).

• The EZA Preview with Huber and Blood was great. The only thing that I'm upset about is how the game still looks very stiff and apparently the PC gets a 3rd party port and reports have it looking the same as consoles. Other than that, I'm excited to try when I get a new PC going and I'm excited for the EZA Deus Ex Retrospective

• @GoTaco

PC has different UI

• I wasn't talking about UI I was talking about graphics and the general skepticism that comes with a 3rd party PC port

• @GoTaco said in Deus Ex Mankind Divided Launch Trailer plus First Review:

I wasn't talking about UI I was talking about graphics and the general skepticism that comes with a 3rd party PC port

It is to be expected that they focus on consoles first since that's where most of the playerbase are, especially with AAA games.
    You can't really ask that the devs handle all versions of the game.

• I understand this and never said otherwise.

It still goes without say that third party PC ports are often botch jobs. That was my concern. Clearly it's looking fine.

• @GoTaco said in Deus Ex Mankind Divided Launch Trailer plus First Review:

I understand this and never said otherwise.

It still goes without say that third party PC ports are often botch jobs. That was my concern. Clearly it's looking fine.

I wouldn't say that they are often bad, but they have had a poor run recently with some bigger titles.
    That said DE: HR wasn't exactly great on PC either, so I don't think you should expect anything special for PC.

• I almost forgot this was coming out until Amazon sent me a message that it and KOF had both shipped.

• Well, game is getting positive reviews. I cant wait for it. GOTY 2016!!!

GameSpot -- 8/10

"Deus Ex: Mankind Divided refines and reinforces the defining foundations of the series. It creates challenging situations and gives players the tools and flexibility to deal with them in a multitude of ways, all within an absorbing cyberpunk world. Although not a significant departure from Human Revolution, Mankind Divided is still a uniquely fulfilling experience, one which feels rare in games today." -- Edmond Tran [Full review]

Hardcore Gamer -- 6/10

"Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the epitome of the phrase, one step forward, two steps back. I hate comparing it to Human Revolution as it was something special, but Mankind Divided feels like an underwhelming, repackaged experience. That's not to say it's a bad game as there's a decently sized city to explore and the Breach mode is highly entertaining, but it's a step down from a five-year-old game." -- Adam Beck [Full review]

Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Mankind Divided is a new version of one of my favourite games of all time and free from the execution problems that hampered that last iteration. The levels are bigger and prettier. There are no dumb boss fights. It gives you slightly more agency over its story. The new abilities are nice, even if they don’t dramatically alter the flow of the game. There still aren’t that many games like Deus Ex around and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is an excellent game like Deus Ex." -- Graham Smith [Full review]

Ars Technica

"Deus Ex: Mankind Divided packs in more Deus Ex, mostly polished, with tons of plot that we don't want to spoil, a bazillion side quests and optional plot to sink your teeth into, a likable story, missions so good that I have described them to friends as 'boss levels,' and a free side game with a tolerable microtransaction system. I'm still shocked. August is usually the triple-A dumping ground of the game-industry calendar, but August hasn't seen a game this good in years." -- Sam Machkovech [Full review]

3096234-dxmd-breach_2016_07_18_preview_online-10.jpg
    Polygon -- 8.5/10 (provisional)

"Mankind Divided's cybernetic playground feels fresh, even if it doesn't go as far as expected. I'm left hoping that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's developers have an aggressive, post-launch plan to continue the game's story beyond its surprising end point. It's a mottled cherry dropped on top of a game that otherwise makes for subtly major evolutions of action-RPG spaces, and for a world as interesting as Deus Ex's, it would be a crime to leave it where it stands for another five years." -- Arthur Gies [Full review]

IGN -- 9.2/10

"Aside from the smaller-feeling plot, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided improves upon its excellent predecessor in every other way. Its impeccably designed environments are flush with possibility, remaining completely coherent while supporting a wide variety of routes and character builds, and Jensen's prodigious new feats of techno-wizardry make add new dimension to both combat and exploration. Mankind Divided never stopped challenging me or rewarding my curiosity, which pushed me to thoroughly explore its beautiful, ruined world while carefully weighing my decisions along the way." -- Vince Ingenito [Full review]

• I want it. But I'm still playing The Witcher 3.

But if I don't get it now, I'll miss the pre-order bonuses.

What to do...

• So, is this the game's thread now here? The title could be cut to just the name, I think.
    (And I think in general people tend to make here way too specific threads.)

• @Black-Cell I love how, because this is a level-based game and not an open world, reviewers feel emboldened to give it 8s and lower as opposed to across-the-board 9s. I don't think there is an illuminati conspiracy or anything, but I do think it's funny watching how fucking pathetically predictable and trite people's opinions are.

That being said, I haven't played it yet. Still, I'd be shocked if the gameplay, world design, and story weren't head-and-shoulders above Witcher or open world game du jour.

• Deus Ex Mankind Divided turned out to be okay I guess. but the main thing about this game is the Adam Jensen Black Coat worn by him and he is looking cool and awesome. For more details, visit Sky-Seller online shop or here: https://goo.gl/GdlpQy