Pure Platinum Baybee!

• @Holundrian said in Pure Platinum Baybee!:

Mine was Dark Souls born out of a bet with a friend about who could plat it first for a crate of beer. I won the bet in the end but it send me down the dark road of considering platting every game I really enjoy if it isn't too insane(DS3 almost was that).
    So far I did every Souls game + BB as well as a lot of JRPGs I enjoyed tons.

Congrats on the DS3 plat. I couldn't summon the patience for the covenant/sorceries stuff.

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. It was as soon as the trophy patch came out. I had only played it once before and wasn't that impressed by it.Then trophies came along and I played it through 5 times in 4 days. Trophies are the reason I love Uncharted.

Slightly unrelated, but there was a free news program on the Japan store, hosted by cats and I shamelessly played it (as in read however many news articles) just for trophies.

• The Walking Dead S1 (before the 500 days trophy's were added)
    And I have a second one from another game, although I dont recall what.

• my first was demons souls then rocket league then the walking dead my latest one was dark souls 3

• I'm not sure I even have a gold trophy :/. I like to play as many games as I can so I rarely dedicate time to a game after beating it.

Persona 5 might be the first I get depending on what it takes, cause I'll most likely be playing that thing 5 times at the very least.

• My first plat was Burnout Paradise. Pretty easy to get, just time consuming.
    Same with my second plat I got just last night for Diablo 3. Fucking 500 bounties my ass.

• Global Moderator

Im trying to remember which were my absolute first trophy.

Maybe it was Assassin's Creed 2. I remember finishing the story and realising I only needed to collect a few more things in order to get it, I just thought "meh why not? it was an awesome game!" - then just went for it with the help of guides!

But it might also been Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit to PS3 (the first one). I remember having almost everyone except some of the online ones and had almost given up until a friend told me "you dont need every single one for platinum" and sent me a guide to which ones and off I went!

• 1 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2009)
    2 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009)
    3 - God of War 3 (2009)
    4 - Assassin's Creed 2 (2010)
    5 - Bloodborne (2014)
    6 - Rocket League (2016)
    7 - The Last of Us: Remasted (99%, I just need all weapons upgraded - 2016)

I didn't know you could get trophies for FF7. It's a PSone Classic right?

• @GoTaco No, they ported it to PS4 with trophy support. Graphics are slightly improved and they added (the much-needed) 3x speed-up.

• my first Platinum was Rocket league when it came out. Hardest trophy was to drive a certain amount of miles. not difficult but time consuming. Still proud of it even though it is a minor feat compared to most other platinums

• @SabotageTheTruth

Mmmm... I've been picking away at FF7 on PS3 since like 2011 and I'm barely into it and haven't played in nearly 2 years now.

This sounds goooodddd.

• My first and only was Shadow of Mordor last month. Currently working on GTA V.

• I don't care much for trophies but every once in a while I'll have the urge to platinum a game. My first was The Amazing Spider-Man. I also got the platinum for the second Amazing Spider-Man game on PS4. I'm really close to a platinum on a lot of older games like Borderlands and Drake's Fortune too. The hardest platinum I've gotten so far was definitely for Rainbow Six: Siege.

• I don't think I have platinumed a game :(

• @Lexad

With you there, never have and never will, ha ha.

• @flower_arrangement said in Pure Platinum Baybee!:

@Lexad

With you there, never have and never will, ha ha.

#neveraplat

• well i've been pretty lazy with my plats, the hardest one is Dragonball Z Budokai HD

• @GoTaco I definitely recommend the port. That 3x speed really alleviates some of the grinding segments and brings new life into the game. Plus, you haven't truly raced a chocobo until it's three times faster than normal.

• I ignore achievements and trophies, so my guess would be none. I read them as I acquire them and sometimes I get a chuckle out of them. But I've never had any interest in achievement/trophy hunting.

• This seems to be specific to Playstation trophies, and in that case mine would be Bloodborne. Yes, I got a PS4 pretty late, and never owned a PS3 or (PS2 for that matter)

But if we're talking about Xbox achivements too, mine would be Dark Souls for the Xbox 360.

Yes, I like From Software :grinning: