Your most played games in the last 4 years

• Since we don't necessary spend much of our time in titles considered current gen games. I decided a more broad thread title was better suited.

I got 155+ hours in the MGSV campaign. Haven't played MG Online or invaded bases. I also got 114 hours invested in Destiny. And with the upcoming release of the Rise of Iron expansion. My time in the Destiny universe should surpass my MGSV playing time. And the idea of investing more time getting nicer armor, weapons, and having more fun times with my current clan. Looks to be very promising.

• Dark souls 2 tops the list with me. Multiple play-throughs for different builds and many hours spend pvp'ing. DLC adding many more hours and then there was the scholar of the first edition... Including the ps3 runs I think I spend almost 350 hours. :D

• Banned

Probably Counter Strike Global Offensive, started playing it in 2013 and I now have around 1600 hours clocked. I've grown tired of it though so I haven't played it for several months now.

Oh and I got 500 hours in H1Z1, 160 hours Rocket League, 150 hours Fallout 4, 140 hours MGSV, 130 hours GTA V, 120 hours Terraria...

• Okami, Persona 3 Portable, and Mario Kart (Wii, 7, DS, 8 )

• Hmmmmm, thats a hard one to answer I know i put 100 something hours into MGS5, at least 90 into Bayonetta 2. Adding both Wii U and 3DS versions of Smash probably around 200. I know I put some serious time into Destiny after TTK came out. Gonna have to come back to this

• For me, my number one game is Dota 2 with 2219 hours currently.
    Guild wars 2 and Diablo 3 is probably also +1000 hours each.

• @DMCMaster Well feel free to join me someday on Rise of Iron. I should be on it for the coming months after release.

The clan I'm on is also looking to fill up clan spots if you haven't joined one.

• @-Jak-
    Haven't really decided if I'm going to get Rise of Iron, Also never been one for Clans.

• Oh dang, I have no clue. There isn't really one game I've been sinking hours into repeatedly---especially after I've finished it.

Two games I will come back to every other week just to mess around in are Melee and Dodonpachi, so I guess those.

• I think it's The Last of Us, as I have platinum trophies for it on both PS3 and PS4. So I've finished the campaign eight times in total and spent a loooooooot of time on that multiplayer mode on both versions clearing and surviving all those weeks through its "campaign".

• @Sentinel-Beach said in Your most played games in the last 4 years:

I think it's The Last of Us, as I have platinum trophies for it on both PS3 and PS4. So I've finished the campaign eight times in total and spent a loooooooot of time on that multiplayer mode on both versions clearing and surviving all those weeks through its "campaign".

Came here to write exactly this. Have both Platinums , played it 8 times and have around 100 hours in multiplayer.

• @BabyfartsMcgeezaks Geez get a life

I got CSGO in 2013 and have about 1100 hours in.. though I don't play so much anymore. In the past year I've played a lot of Total War multiplayer with 78 hours in Napoleon and 65 or so in Rome II, Mount and Blade with 84 hours, and Red Orchestra with 65 hours.

I've also easily put in over 100 hours in the Witcher 3, but my game time kept resetting on PS4 so I don't know for sure.

• Last 4 years was 2012, so Skyrim. I played endless and untold amounts of Skyrim.

The closest to that I ever got was Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I've played over 500 hours of that game. " 'S good!"

• Banned

@Faaip Pfff, life is overrated.

• @BabyfartsMcgeezaks Yeah good point

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• The Division,clocked about 200 hours into the game. I can't stand playing it anymore.

• @Stephleref said in Your most played games in the last 4 years:

The Division,clocked about 200 hours into the game. I can't stand playing it anymore.

Been wanting to play The Division. But just what I've been reading about the end game. How relatively fast the game has dropped in price to compensate for decreased online numbers. And that it faces similar issues of vanilla Destiny with the loot system. Makes me not want to jump in so quick with the little money I have to spare.

@DMCMaster Cool man. Just saying you are more than welcome to jump in when there's spots open for Crucible matches.

• alt text

• @MonsTruz said in Your most played games in the last 4 years:

For me, my number one game is Dota 2 with 2219 hours currently.
    Guild wars 2 and Diablo 3 is probably also +1000 hours each.

Oh god, I forgot about Diablo III. is there a way to see game time any more? It looked like they removed it in an update.

EDIT: Found it! Play times are not on the Battle.net site for D3 any more, but you can find them in game! Total of 396 hours 39 minutes. It's definitely in my top 5 of play time.