Your most played games in the last 4 years

• The Division,clocked about 200 hours into the game. I can't stand playing it anymore.

• @Stephleref said in Your most played games in the last 4 years:

The Division,clocked about 200 hours into the game. I can't stand playing it anymore.

Been wanting to play The Division. But just what I've been reading about the end game. How relatively fast the game has dropped in price to compensate for decreased online numbers. And that it faces similar issues of vanilla Destiny with the loot system. Makes me not want to jump in so quick with the little money I have to spare.

@DMCMaster Cool man. Just saying you are more than welcome to jump in when there's spots open for Crucible matches.

• alt text

• @MonsTruz said in Your most played games in the last 4 years:

For me, my number one game is Dota 2 with 2219 hours currently.
    Guild wars 2 and Diablo 3 is probably also +1000 hours each.

Oh god, I forgot about Diablo III. is there a way to see game time any more? It looked like they removed it in an update.

EDIT: Found it! Play times are not on the Battle.net site for D3 any more, but you can find them in game! Total of 396 hours 39 minutes. It's definitely in my top 5 of play time.

• Hearthstone's number one, though after the Old Gods expansion I uninstalled it from both my phone and my Mac as I wasn't in the mood for playing it anymore, somehow my interest has waned.

Then Persona 4 Golden, Bloodborne, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (yeah I actually enjoyed that game :grin: ).

• 400+ hours Dark Souls
    200+ hours Demon's Souls

Never got gud.
    alt text

• Almost 600 hours of Splatoon under my belt. I doubt any other game has been played more by me in the last 4 years.

Aside from that. I've put a lot of time into several Pokemon games. Black and White probably the most.

• probably Star Wars: The Old Republic, got almost 2000 hours on it

• Global Moderator

I'd say that Skyrim are one of those games Ive sunk many many hours into! I think I've played with 3 characters which had between 150-200 hours each! there are so much to discover and revisit in that game

• Diablo 3, both PC and PS4 versions. Just got the Platinum for it last night, actually.

• Batman Arkham City: Got all the Riddler stuff including the challenges and played through it like 7 times.
    Batman Arkham Knight: 240% with all the challenges completed almost got all the trophies but the last DLC was too hard for me
    SSX (2012): At least 60 hours
    GTA V: Over 150 hours
    Rocket League: No idea, but a lot. Still playing a few matches now and then
    Hearthstone: 2342 wins... I don't even want to know how much time I've spent on this.

• EA skate series is a staple for me and is always in the queue. skate 1-3 on xbox 360 at home. On the go, I'll be playing Skate It DS.

Besides that, I don't put too many excessive hours into games. I'm not one for online multiplayer so I usually just go through single player campaigns. Just one and done. I did play through the mainline Uncharted series and am halfway through the Vita one. And the Batman Arkham games.

• @matt

I want a new Skate game more than any other game right now. It's fucking depressing what happened to EA Black Box:

"It was revealed that EA Black Box was working on a video game based on the Miss Universe pageant using DICE's Frostbite 3 engine prior to its closure."

http://whatculture.com/gaming/10-awful-sounding-video-games-that-fortunately-got-cancelled?page=7

I'd take a Miss Universe X Skate over nothing.

• I feel this is nothing to really brag about, like no...:
    More than 4 years ago - TES4 Oblivion: on Xbox360 and PC + Modding I guess 1000-1500h
    Guild Wars 2: 2000h in one year and 500h the next half, that’s more than 5h a day while also writing a master thesis :)
    TES5 Skyrim: then I brought an actually good PC so with modding nearly 1000h. At the moment I play Enderal, it’s good.
    Final Fantasy 14: 980h and I stopped playing, someday I will be back, it’s a promise!
    The Witcher 3: 277h - I enjoyed every second and didn’t even start a second playthrough.
    Dragon Age: Origins: played it 2 or 3 times with 200h or more on Xbox360 and PC, one of the best RPGs
    GTA V: 140h mostly Single Player
    One Piece Pirate Warriors 3: 100h – Musou Game, don’t want to talk about it….

• @flower_arrangement Hah, damn I never heard about that one. Yeah it's sad the odds are not in our favor when it comes to another legit iteration for the skate series. I met some of the producers involved with the first one and they were great. It'd be hard for EA to make a good skate game without them.

• I don't know the exact time and I'm not sure I want to know, but for me it has to be Minecraft. It's an easy game to put on and just zone out.

• It's between Starbound, Terraria, Skyrim and ADOM. Hard to say which.

• Around 500 hours of Dark Souls 1, 400 of Civilization 5, 300 of Dark Souls 2, almost 300 hours on the Witcher 3 and some 150 or so hours on Bloodborne.

I.. I should play more games. After reading some of the other entries I feel like a lesser gamer xD

• League of Legends. Over 1000 hours. I know..

• @Elyra said in Your most played games in the last 4 years:

Around 500 hours of Dark Souls 1, 400 of Civilization 5, 300 of Dark Souls 2, almost 300 hours on the Witcher 3 and some 150 or so hours on Bloodborne.

I.. I should play more games. After reading some of the other entries I feel like a lesser gamer xD

Shouldn't really. Its great to pursue other interests as well. And time management becomes more of an issue as we get more responsibilities.

Too much gaming can also mess with your vision without periodic breaks. Especially when your gaming on a PC monitor. At least, that's what my eye doctor told when I said I had problems with red eyes when gaming for an extended period. And he recommend using tear drops when red eyes occurs.