Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bets Tracker

• Hello everyone,

I'm unhappy with the time I am able to put into this thread as I am extremely late to updates and I am not able to follow all of the EZA shows as closely as possible.

I would like to ask, as we approach the new year with a refresh on the podcast bet score, is there anyone interested in taking over?

You can use my thread as a template, and I can give you some of my image assets to photoshop and edit images. Maybe the bet participation could be taken off since forum participation isn't very high, but I'll leave it to whoever wants to take charge. I'll try my best to do a final update, and hopefully someone volunteers.

It doesn't take much time if you do watch the shows, but I'm very busy with my own work to even do that, so I ask if someone can commit the time to help EZA track their bets, it would be great for all of us. Thanks.

• Sad to hear about this, but hopefully someone takes over and continues. I agree that the participation from us hasn't really done anything (although it can be fun to think about the bets and which side would win), but this has been a great thread that collects all the Allies bets together with those really neat character pictures and statistics and all.

• I would do it if only I had the time to :(

• It looks like Jones wins the Guardians of the Galaxy bet:

alt text

• After watching this week's podcast I'm really hoping we could somehow resurrect this thread, because this was good. I remember even the Allies themselves mentioning this and how it's helpful and cool.

I mean I'm willing to help and bring up the bets made in here (and I hope others would too), but it would feel better if it looked always more official, just like how it was with Whoaness. I personally am just not good with photoshop and all that, editing images.

There's that one person who does those Best of EZA compilation videos. I mean they are propably well aware of all that's happening in every stream and show, what bets get made. Some really avid follower like that could be a helpful asset here listing all the bets, active and finished.

We need a little teamwork and/or one helpful soul here.

• @Sentinel-Beach I was thinking of the same, Im interested in working something out. How can I contact Whoaness? @Whoaness

• @edsortiz look at this post, and then consider the fact that he was last online here on february. Someone who has time, enough skills and is willing needs to take over.

@Whoaness said in Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bets Tracker:

Hello everyone,

I'm unhappy with the time I am able to put into this thread as I am extremely late to updates and I am not able to follow all of the EZA shows as closely as possible.

I would like to ask, as we approach the new year with a refresh on the podcast bet score, is there anyone interested in taking over?

You can use my thread as a template, and I can give you some of my image assets to photoshop and edit images. Maybe the bet participation could be taken off since forum participation isn't very high, but I'll leave it to whoever wants to take charge. I'll try my best to do a final update, and hopefully someone volunteers.

It doesn't take much time if you do watch the shows, but I'm very busy with my own work to even do that, so I ask if someone can commit the time to help EZA track their bets, it would be great for all of us. Thanks.

• I don't think it needs to look professional

• An official 'Bets' tab on the homepage would be sweet.

• I started a new topic to keep track of new bets. It's a working process so if I'am missing bets please let me know.

• @edsortiz said in Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bets Tracker:

I started a new topic to keep track of new bets. It's a working process so if I'am missing bets please let me know.

What is the topic? link?