Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bets Tracker

• Nice art! Is that your own? If not, could you accredit it?

Anyway, wasn't there a bet where Kyle said FFXV would release before The Last Guardian, and Damiani vice versa? If possible, I'd like to take Kyle's side of that action. I still believe ;D.

• @Haru17 said in Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bet Tracker:

Nice art! Is that your own? If not, could you accredit it?

Anyway, wasn't there a bet where Kyle said FFXV would release before The Last Guardian, and Damiani vice versa? If possible, I'd like to take Kyle's side of that action. I still believe ;D.

I think that was the Bubbletea bet I just mentioned. I'll be tweeting this to Bosman, and maybe he can chime in. I don't want to be wrong on it.
    The other bets need you on it in the meantime!

I have the credit at the bottom. Check out his tweet.

• @Whoaness Oh, whoops! Missed that.

• I'm with Blood on the Classic NES, and with Huber on the PlayStation Neo.

• Thanks for making this thread! Good work! God luck with keeping up with it! I believe in you!

• @Axel i'm totally with huber, the NES will be a hit for the stores and nowhere to be found afterwards.

• @holy_angel_mx Is that your bet? Any bet for PlayStation Neo release date?

• @Whoaness it is, about neo i'm with Bosman, or at least this year for the holidays.

• With first one, we are talking about mini NES or "Classic" NES? If it's mini, then I'm with Blood. For the Neo I'm with Bosman. What happens if it's not released on either October or March?

• Classic NES: Blood. I'm pretty sure you will be able to get it fairly easily.

PS Neo: I don't think the NEO will release on October 2016, I'm pretty sure it will be announced for next year...but March specifically? Not sure... But I'm with HUBER on this one.

• @Nillend Hmm it's called the Classic Mini. Well, the video has all the context if anyone is confused. As for the Neo release date bet, I'm not sure myself. Maybe it's whoever is closer. Might have to tweet Kyle.

• @Whoaness Lock mine in then.

• Global Moderator

Lock my bet on Bloodworth for NES bet. For the PS4 NEO going with Bosman.

• It being a Nintendo product, I am going with it will be sold out. Siding with Huber.

I am going with Bosman for the Neo. Although that aligns with my hopes for it. I will actually be surprised to see one so close to the announcement. Siding with Bosman.

• Huber is finally getting some love, but I have to say that most are against him lol.

What do people think about bringing this campaign to twitter. Maybe asking @EasyAllies to retweet something like "Place your bets with #HuberNeo #BosmanNeo to show who you support on the PlayStation Neo Release Date Bet. ~insert Forum Link~". And Huber vs Blood would be like #HuberNES #BloodNES.

I would use that to track people's votes and put them in the tally, and since it has a link to the forum, it might entice them to join.

• New ongoing bet found. After going through the 20 podcats, I found some more bets and results.
    Huber vs Brandon bet about Animal Crossing NX launch title.

I got to say with the Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival release, it makes me think Nintendo has it ready. The graphics and models in Amiibo Festival looks solid, animating and acting like Animal Crossing dudes. I think they have this game held back and it ready...

BUT it needs to be online. It needs to have servers, social connectivity, and a lot of clever online ideas. Nintendo aren't good at online, so they'll still be working on it past launch. I'm with Brandon on this.

• No way Animal Crossing is coming in NX, that thing is dead, maybe a mario and Zelda obviously, but no AC. go Brandon.

Kudos for finding that bet, i recently watch all the podcast and i didn't write the down, i just find them funny :P

• Got Kevboard's permission to use his art.

Made some photoshopping to finish up the scoreboard for Sidebets and Podcast bets.

• Animal Crossing NX: Huber
    NES Mini: Bloodworth
    PS Neo: Bosman

This looks so sweet right meow.

• Global Moderator

Have to go with Brandon on the Animal Crossing NX launch title bet