Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bets Tracker

• Global Moderator

Lock my bet on Bloodworth for NES bet. For the PS4 NEO going with Bosman.

• It being a Nintendo product, I am going with it will be sold out. Siding with Huber.

I am going with Bosman for the Neo. Although that aligns with my hopes for it. I will actually be surprised to see one so close to the announcement. Siding with Bosman.

• Huber is finally getting some love, but I have to say that most are against him lol.

What do people think about bringing this campaign to twitter. Maybe asking @EasyAllies to retweet something like "Place your bets with #HuberNeo #BosmanNeo to show who you support on the PlayStation Neo Release Date Bet. ~insert Forum Link~". And Huber vs Blood would be like #HuberNES #BloodNES.

I would use that to track people's votes and put them in the tally, and since it has a link to the forum, it might entice them to join.

• New ongoing bet found. After going through the 20 podcats, I found some more bets and results.
    Huber vs Brandon bet about Animal Crossing NX launch title.

I got to say with the Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival release, it makes me think Nintendo has it ready. The graphics and models in Amiibo Festival looks solid, animating and acting like Animal Crossing dudes. I think they have this game held back and it ready...

BUT it needs to be online. It needs to have servers, social connectivity, and a lot of clever online ideas. Nintendo aren't good at online, so they'll still be working on it past launch. I'm with Brandon on this.

• No way Animal Crossing is coming in NX, that thing is dead, maybe a mario and Zelda obviously, but no AC. go Brandon.

Kudos for finding that bet, i recently watch all the podcast and i didn't write the down, i just find them funny :P

• Got Kevboard's permission to use his art.

Made some photoshopping to finish up the scoreboard for Sidebets and Podcast bets.

• Animal Crossing NX: Huber
    NES Mini: Bloodworth
    PS Neo: Bosman

This looks so sweet right meow.

• Global Moderator

Have to go with Brandon on the Animal Crossing NX launch title bet

• @Whoaness that is so cool, i was not a follower back in the GT era and according to the Allies comments in the podcast, Jones was pretty bad at betting and now he's on fire! Kyle just bet for fun i guess... that 5 losses kinda stink

• Gotta add I'm with Brandon on Animal Crossing NX. Not a launch title.

• @Whoaness said in Place Your Bets with the Allies - EZA Bets Tracker:

alt text

Portrait Graphics Courtesy of

oh, didn't know you would use my logos on that individual scores graphic. if someone wants to use my EZA team logos, just use these versions down there, so you don't have to use compressed or cropped out by hand versions ^_^

here are the logos, Top ones are fore light beckgrounds and the bottom ones are for dark backgrounds. the Resolution should be good enough (tho higher res is no problem)

https://abload.de/img/eza-teamlogos_big_tra8rpx5.png

just copy them in and scale them down to whatever fits... most graphics programs should do that well enough. background is transparent so no cropping/cutting out needed

• @kevboard I saw your deviantart with concepts being used in the show. Have you approached Brandon or Kyle about having it in the show?

• @Whoaness I did... somewhat... maybe I should again and this time more clearly xD

• @kevboard Nice, I emailed Brandon about it but I don't know if he saw the emails yet. He tweeted me saying he hasn't checked it in a while.

Anyway, it's updated for this week's Podcast bet. Kevboard, I don't know if your scoreboard gif looks off. I use a method of downloading your Twitter post into a video format, then converting it back to a gif I could upload. Twitter doesn't allow downloads of GIFs since they use this weird video player. It looks pretty alright from what I see, but let me know if the quality isn't the best.

I don't want to bug you all the time, so I can keep doing what I'm doing, but if you want to post your original, just send me a link over Twitter or here.

Edit: Kevboard, you might want to reduce that team logo image to a link. It's actually quite big in file size lol.

• I'm with Huber on the NES bet.

• @Sage-Of-Thyme How about the other bets? Want to place your bets on them too?

• Animal Crossing NX will be a launch title - I will be very surprised is this turns out to be the case. Sorry Huber, I love you, but Jones is right on this one I think.

Classic NES will be sold out through the end of the year - I think the demand will be quite big for this "new" console. I'm with Huber. (Though I can totally see Blood finding a console at some shady, back alley store somewhere.)

PlayStation Neo (Codename) will be released on the following date - I think neither is right, but I think Bosman is closer. So I say Bosman.

• @Whoaness I'll take Bosman and Brandon on the other two.

• @Whoaness it looks alright, tho next week I might just link the gif file in my tweet, so u can use it uncompressed

EDIT: here is the gif file from this week
    https://abload.de/img/ezateamscorese24greenj0sd8.gif
    720p, 16frames

oh and have you tried to export your score board as a PNG file? with all the flat colors due to the comic look of the portraits and the large black areas, png might be a better choice over jpg due to better quality and the fact that file size should be almost the same as a jpg in this case.
    just spreading some ideas ^_^

oh and let's bet I guess:

Huber vs Jones - Animal Crossing NX will be a launch title: I bet on Brandon... no way it will be there on launch.

Huber vs Bloodworth - Classic NES will be sold out through the end of the year: I bet on Blood, Nintendo will ship a huge amount just before Xmas.

Huber vs Bosman - PlayStation Neo (Codename) will be released on the following date: both wrong, it will launch inn November... but since Bosman is closer to that and... who knows... I bet on Bosman!

• Huber vs Jones - Animal Crossing NX will be a launch title.
    Huber bets that Animal Crossing NX will be a launch title. Brandon Jones disagrees it will be at launch.

Brandon's got this. As much as I would like to have Animal Crossing at launch, no. Within the first year though.

Huber vs Bloodworth - Classic NES will be sold out through the end of the year:
    Huber bets that it will be sold out. Bloodworth bets that he'll find one in the stores (taking a picture proof) or in a link online before the end of 2016.

I think Blood should have no trouble finding one.

Huber vs Bosman - PlayStation Neo (Codename) will be released on the following date:
    Bosman bets that PlayStation Neo will launch in October 2016. Huber bets that it will launch in March 2017 (God of War Bundle unrelated).

My own bet at the time would've been November, so if I have to side with one of them, I'll side with Kyle because March is way too late.