Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Bayonetta
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    Dead Space

Bayonetta, mechanically a near perfect action game, but obtuse bordering on nonsensical plot, over the top campiness. Uncomfortably sexualized female mc playing up fanservice turned a lot of people off of playing it at all. Die!

• Last Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    Forza motorsport 2
    Fez
    Blue Dragon
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    Dead Space

Sorry Fez, just didn't hold my interest. Interesting concept though. (I shall avenge you, Bayonetta and Beautiful Katamari.)

• I would just like to point out that it's now canon that I killed Bayonetta. Muhahaha!

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Blue Dragon
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    Dead Space

Easiest kill ever, it should have never made it on the list to begin with. I play a lot of RPGs but I have never been as thoroughly bored throughout an experience as Blue Dragon. Lost Odyssey isn't perfect but the concept is more interesting and Tales of Vesperia is arguably the best RPG on the system. No room for scrubs here.

• @Haru17 OH NO YOU DIDN'T.
    Edit: Expect a revenge kill.

• @TokyoSlim
    U wot m8 (see that joke fits since her voice is british)
    alt text

@SabotageTheTruth
    It's actually the game that got me my 1st RRoD because I played it so much during summer vacation back then, I thought it was great. Tbf fair though, I also enjoyed Enchanted Arms, Star Ocean 4 and most other "mediocre" JRPGs I have played more than any Uncharted game, including the dreaded FFXIII Trilogy, meanwhile I can't stand FFXII.

• Oh man, it's a weeabo bloodbath! In hindsight, it honestly wouldn't have mattered if I had remembered to put Skyrim on the list, because some salty Ally would have inevitably 86'd it because it's popular.

• @Haru17 I would have killed it because it was a huge disappointment to me after loving Oblivion so much.

• See? I told you so.

• The game I secretly want to win is still alive. That's all I'm gonna say for now

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    Dead Space

I found pretty much NOTHING special or emotional about this game, it was a decent game at best for me.

• @TokyoSlim

Dits, if it's the same game and it wins we're gonna internet bro-fist at sunset.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    > Dead Space

Puh, its getting hard. Never got the hype. I hated the controls, gameplay wasn't that fun. It didn't do anything particularly great or new.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia

These are all great games, but Limbo felt the least special to me and simplicity can only take you so far.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia

Aaaah buh-bye. I have actually never played a Tales of game. It was between this and Lost Oddyssey. The rest of the games I am totally okay with winning, I love them all.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

It's the one on this list I simply like the least, it's pretty boring and I don't like he characters, not Rare's worse Xbox game, but not really good either,

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

I was hoping Viva Pinata would be the dark horse and survive on its charm, but now it's dead. I'll kill the last RPG on here. Let's face it, the 360 is not a system known for its roleplaying games, may as well cut it down to its strengths. I feel the remaining five scream Xbox much more than Lost Odyssey does.

• @SabotageTheTruth

Viva's dead, let the rest burn.

alt text

• VIVA revolution! Viva...Piñata!

RIP to one of the most subversive, brutal games ever.

• alt text

Our friends are all dead now.

Hopefully there's at least some candy to be had.