Kill Your Babies! The Xbox 360 Invitational

• The game I secretly want to win is still alive. That's all I'm gonna say for now

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    Forza motorsport 2
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    Dead Space

I found pretty much NOTHING special or emotional about this game, it was a decent game at best for me.

• @TokyoSlim

Dits, if it's the same game and it wins we're gonna internet bro-fist at sunset.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia
    > Dead Space

Puh, its getting hard. Never got the hype. I hated the controls, gameplay wasn't that fun. It didn't do anything particularly great or new.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Limbo
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia

These are all great games, but Limbo felt the least special to me and simplicity can only take you so far.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising
    Tales of Vesperia

Aaaah buh-bye. I have actually never played a Tales of game. It was between this and Lost Oddyssey. The rest of the games I am totally okay with winning, I love them all.

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Viva Piñata
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

It's the one on this list I simply like the least, it's pretty boring and I don't like he characters, not Rare's worse Xbox game, but not really good either,

• Lost Odyssey
    Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

I was hoping Viva Pinata would be the dark horse and survive on its charm, but now it's dead. I'll kill the last RPG on here. Let's face it, the 360 is not a system known for its roleplaying games, may as well cut it down to its strengths. I feel the remaining five scream Xbox much more than Lost Odyssey does.

• @SabotageTheTruth

Viva's dead, let the rest burn.

alt text

• VIVA revolution! Viva...Piñata!

RIP to one of the most subversive, brutal games ever.

• alt text

Our friends are all dead now.

Hopefully there's at least some candy to be had.

• Halo 3
    Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

One of my Co workers said he was going to invite me over to play halo 3 on launch day when it came out, but instead he told our manager that I'd cover him for a day off so that he could play it all day by himself. So I had to work a double because of Halo 3. Also, Halo 3 is trash compared to Viva Piñata. Therefore Halo 3 must die.

• @TokyoSlim @SabotageTheTruth

This feels like the end of a game of Mafia/Werewolf where the Viva Piñata secret voting block has been revealed moments away from glory.

• I hope Gears 2 wins, it's the only half decent game left on that list.

• Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

Because I'm still mad about not getting a PC version and to teach @Musou-Tensei a lesson about tempting fate. :P

j/k I'll edit my post with my real pic in a few secs

Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Fable 2
    Dead Rising

Only game in the list I actually played, and was not that impressed tbh.

• @ChaosBahamut Ya know, I always wonder why people do that. It tends to mostly be the next to be killed. Or maybe its... strategy.... MIND BLOWN. :open_mouth:

• Forza motorsport 2
    Gears of War 2
    Fable 2

Honestly I don't like any of these remaining games, but at least I can attempt to play the other two. I can't drive a car in a game for the life of me.

• If we vote for Fable2 in the straw poll, maybe we can load an earlier save and Viva Pinata will still be alive!

• Alright! So after compiling the list and striking it down, we're left with our finalists. They are:

Gears of War 2
    Fable 2

Click the link below for the strawpoll and remember, vote NOT to kill, but what you want to WIN. As always, I'm surprised for one reason or another about what the finalists are. I'm really interested to see how the vote comes out. Thanks to everyone for their participation, in whatever form you posted. I'm putting a slightly longer cap than normal, so instead of 24 hours, I'm increasing it to 30. SO: Voting will remain open until 12 pm EST on Saturday (8/27). Enjoy!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11083431/r

• 50/50! We need a tie breaker!