TOP 10 GAMES OF 2016 (SO FAR)
Alex840 last edited by
- Uncharted 4: The slam dunk for GOTY!
- The Witness
- Ratchet and Clank
- The Division
Kaminski last edited by
- Street Fighter V (my favourite game of this gen so far)
That's what I've bought this year. I really want to play Dark Souls 3 and the new Ratchet game, but Street Fighter V is taking up all of my gaming time right now. My next purchase will be Dragon Quest VII in September.
Haru17 last edited by Haru17
Ranking things is stupid... Here's my revised list after this absolutely bonkers week of releases on PS4 (Deus Ex + Nioh Beta + Inside = no chill).
- Monster Hunter: Cross (You're still western filth casuals for not playing Monster Hunter.)
- Inside (What did you do? What did you do?!? That man's body— You have to— #Masterpiece)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (I know it's perhaps the ultimate hipster move to bump this down for Inside, and I could give a damn whether your game is nonverbal or all cutscenes... but I just didn't like the story that much.)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (If an Elder Scrolls game can play like this in part I'll die happy.)
- Gravity Rush Remastered (I feel really bad bumping this down the list two slots, but I have a feeling Gravity Rush 2 will break that Vita ceiling.)
- Abzu (Still a must-play, but Abzu is not to Journey as Inside is to Limbo. Granted, Playdead had a much lower bar to top.)
- Fallout 4: Survival Mode (Still cheating, still fun. Beds. #GOTY)
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (I really need to finish this, but it's so long and grindy... Buh, PS2!!! shakes fist Gamecube won 6th gen!)
- The "Nioh is still good but there is absolutely no way in hell it is coming out in 2016" spot.
- Reserved for whichever game is kicked down by Gravity Rush 2, Final Fantasy 15, or The Last Guardian. If all goes well, my Fallout 4 and Gravity Rush (2012) cheat slots will have to go.
- The "amusement I feel from watching Firewatch be continually outclassed by the progressively more amazing indie releases" slot. Not a recommendation.
B-Cell last edited by
Deus Ex mankind divided (will getting soon)
Doom is by far best game this year so far. and best FPS of decade. Its a Masterpiece
Fridge-man last edited by
- Uncharted 4
- Ratchet and Clank
- I am Setsuna
My top 10 is only top 5 unfortunately..
But here's a top 5 games I wish I played this year in no particular order!
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Top 3 games I-would've-played-had-I-played-previous-instalments
Deus: Ex Mankind Divided
Dark Souls III
Zero Time Dilemma
Tankallex last edited by
Unfortunately, having a new baby this year and a now 3 year old son that requires my attention as well hasn't given me the time I used to have to play games. I can give you a top 3, which are the only new games I've played, and that IF you are allowing me to list Blood and Wine for The Witcher 3.
- Blood and Wine DLC
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (haven't beaten it yet, but awesome game)
- Dark Souls 3
When my kids start school in several years, I'll try and update it.
FF7Cloud last edited by
@Haru17 ii never noticed that wonder what happend lol
Echoplex25 last edited by
- RE collection
- Total War: Warhammer
this has been a pretty disappointing year imo, haven't bought Deus Ex yet. hopefully its good
Exist 2 Inspire last edited by
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- XCOM 2
- Uncharted 4
- The Banner Saga 2
- Kindred Spirits on the Roof
- We Happy Few
- No Man's Sky
- Salt & Sanctuary
DeweyDecibel last edited by
Turns out I've only played 10 games from 2016 so far this year so this was a rather painless list to make
10: No Man's Sky
9: Riptide GP: Renegade
7: Quadrilateral Cowboy
6: XCOM 2
3: The Witness
1: Hyper Light Drifter