Post-Stream Discussion Category Suggestion

• One thing that I definitely have a desire for is a post-stream discussion. We can have timestamps for memorable moments/discussions. There isn't really a place to do that hear aside from General Discussion.

It also is how people use the neogaf thread, from what I've seen, and I think it would be a great addition to the forum.

This does however add a bit of a workload, as someone needs to create those threads for every stream. Not sure how the admins would want to run that.

Just some food for thought.

Edited from a later post: I mainly was sad that I had to go to neogaf to see people's opinions on the stream, and when coming here there wasn't one place to go to see how much people enjoyed it.

• Intresting idea

• @Stormcrownn post-stream for e3 or in general for any EZA stream?

• What's wrong with posting in the existing threads for the streams?

• @Hoken Where are they? I don't see them anywhere. (On Mobile)

• @Hoken Oh I saw those. The stream last night had a lot of unique conversations and super interesting things. Being able to have a dedicated thread to talk about that stream would be nice for people in a different timezone. Or those with a busy schedule, who might specifically be interested in Yakuza.

Mostly to talk about the things the Allies did, like Huber's legendary Yakuza story. Even with smaller streams that are non-e3 it'd be nice to have somewhere to go. Those who can watch can share what happened for those with less time.

:)

• @Stormcrownn yeah I hear you. If I were a moderator I'd make one or two threads I'd sticky at the top of the forum that people could flood. Before that's a thing I would discourage making a thread (chances are it will vanish quick!) and instead point you towards the EZA discord which has been used aplenty for e3 discussion the past few days, however candid.

https://discord.gg/0ozyfmJKAEEDAqxq

• I think it's a good idea, but I don't see why there would have to be any more threads than just "Post-Stream Discussion." All of the streams are on twitch.tv/easyallies, so it's not like multiple discussions would have to be going on at the same time. And if you wanted to find discussion about a past stream, it's short work to just match up the timestamps.

• @Hoken I like the idea of a quick sticky for a day after.

I mainly was sad that I had to go to neogaf to see people's opinions on the stream, and when coming here there wasn't one place to go to see how much people enjoyed it.

Edit: Had a hard time articulating my point, but I think the above comment pretty much sums it up. I want to come to the EasyAllies forum to talk about EasyAllies. ^_^