What Game Are You 100% Sold On.

• Doesn't have to be a hot topic game revealed at E3. Could be AAA or indie. Could be far in the future or coming out soon. Could brand new IP or a symptom of sequalitis. Just that one game that at this point could do no wrong. Doesn't matter how well you think it will be received.

For me its Horizon: Zero Dawn. This game could be a half-star game. It could be broken to no repair. But when it comes out, I'm in it. Its just the world and the atmosphere. Its got me hooked.

• The Tomorrow Children - I had a lot of fun in the beta to the point that I hardly wanted to leave my couch to do other stuff. I had no idea what to really expect and it captured me.
    Nioh - I played the alpha demo constantly for 3 or 4 days. It obsessed me, it was just instant love. I can't wait for the beta in August, but I'm already convinced. I need a Collector's Edition so bad. :heart_eyes_cat:
    Horizon - Yeah, not much to say here. It blew my socks off from the first demo that we have seen, and every time they show some more, it's better and better.
    FF XV - Like you mentioned for Horizon, @frasaafrase, FF XV could be a 1 star game, pile of steaming shit and I'll still play the life out of it. I cannot wait for September.

• I'm totally sold on Gran Turismo Sport, Deus Ex: Mankind Devided, God of War, Death Stranded, Batman Arkham VR, Steep, and Yakuza 0.

100% Jazz'd haha

• The Last Guardian is the only one I can think of at the moment.

• No man's sky. I'm at the point where I don't want anymore info and just want to experience it for better or worse.

Anything naughty dog puts out next. Between the last of us and uncharted 4 I will day 1 purchase whatever they do next. I get hyped just thinking about it.

• No man's sky. I know everything I need, just let me play it already!

• @Nillend You don't fancy another delay and on-stage demo then? lol ;)

• A Hat in Time (currently in Beta). It's been outshined lately by Yooka-Laylee which admittedly is much more polished, and it gets a lot of complaints for having a long development cycle, but honestly that game is incredible. What Gears for Breakfast has been able to make with one tenth of Yooka's budget, and such a tiny dev team, is really special. I mean, Grant Kirkhope is actually composing some of that game's incredible soundtrack (and the main composer Pascal Michael Stiefel is also amazing). I'm buying a gaming PC for the first time, to play an indie that isn't even out yet, that's how strongly I believe in this game. Gears For Breakfast Youtube

Edit: Also gotta put it out there the Persona 5 had me from the moment it came out, that game can do no wrong. It could materialize off of my TV punch me in the face, steal my wallet, and I would thank it.

• Just South Park: The Fractured But Whole and the new Legend of Zelda game.

• Global Moderator

I joining OP and saying Horizon Zero Dawn!

The more I see from this game, the more I want it now! Feels like each and every thing that are shown just makes it more badass than the next! This is a day 1 for me!

• Battlefield 1
    Dishonored 2
    Forza Horizon 2
    Sea of Thieves
    Dawn of War 3
    Serious Sam VR
    South Park
    For Honor
    God of War
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Detroit
    Death Stranding
    Resident Evil 7
    Mafia 3

Port issue = not buying.

Edit: forgot Mafia 3.

• @Hoken Forgot about Detroit, I'm also sold on that.

• Seriously speaking the only game I have only ever been certainly sold on is The Last Guardian. That's not to say that my list of most anticipated games wont deliver its just my instinct.
    Here is a list of all the games that I am hundred percent genuinely anticipating:

Most Anticipated Games
    Final Fantasy XV
    The Last Guardian
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    Final Fantasy VII remake
    Shenmue III
    Nier Automata
    Horizon zero dawn
    God of War
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    Call of Duty 4 remastered
    Death Stranding
    Persona V

Some game jump in and out from my list but the above have stayed despite change of circumstances.

• @DarthAmmii Nah. The 862th delay was enough

• We Happy Few

Youtube Video

• Global Moderator

God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last Guardian, We Happy Few, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Fractured But Whole

• @marcel I was intrigued by that game, but I can see it being like Bioshock and I don't like those games at all.

• Titanfall 2 is the only game I MUST have that's coming this year, it's everything just fucking everything, even the story mode looks sick as fuck.

• @KingofDMC Titanfall 2 didn't do anything for me, looks so much like Black Ops 3, and I got bored of that 2 week in.

• @DarthAmmii said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

@KingofDMC Titanfall 2 didn't do anything for me, looks so much like Black Ops 3, and I got bored of that 2 week in.

Blops3 ripped off titanfall, also titanfall did it all better.

Also

MOTHER FUCKING MECHS WITH SWORDS.