What Game Are You 100% Sold On.

• Deus Ex Mankind Divided
    Shadow warrior 2
    System shock reboot

• While I'm hyped for God of War, Final Fantasy XV & VII remake, I am Setsuna, No Man's Sky, and others....I'm still skeptical if they'll be amazing. The only game I'm 100% on is Persona 5 and it's an easy day one purchase. The qualify that was Persona 3 and 4, plus Catherine (different universe, but same team), I am all over that

• Forza Horizon 3
    God of War
    Steep
    Mass Effect: Andromeda
    Battlefield 1
    The Last Guardian

• @Lexad said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

@ChingleeTribal ZTD TOMORROW!!!

Well, I live in the UK and will get it on steam so I have to wait till 29/30th

• FFXV
    Persona 5
    Zelda BotW

Three sequels to some of my favorite series that all look amazing. There is no way I am not going to enjoy playing them.

• I can't really say at the moment... I need to check in with Zac Efron and Snoop Dogg to see which games I should be jazz'd for.

• Quite a few for me!:

• Ni-oh
    • No Man's Sky
    • For Honor
    • South Park
    • God of War
    • The Last Guardian
    • Detroit
    • Hellblade
    • Cuphead
    • We Happy Few
    • Gravity Rush 2

• GT Sport and FF 15 are two games I want to give a run.

Along with Horizon, Persona 5, and the new Deus Ex. Although these games are not necessarily day 1 buys.

• Gal*Gun Double Peace
    Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Rising
    Ni-Oh
    Final Fantasy XV
    South Park TFBW
    Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls
    MeiQ
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2
    Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity
    Gravity Rush 2

• Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord is the main one, loved the first game/Warband, and awed with everything that has been shown so far. I seriously hope we get it in some form by the end of the year.

Civ VI is another one, can hardly go wrong with Civ, except if they go the path of Beyond Earth and fail to deliver a completely different experience/an unfinished product.