What Game Are You 100% Sold On.

• No man's sky. I know everything I need, just let me play it already!

• @Nillend You don't fancy another delay and on-stage demo then? lol ;)

• A Hat in Time (currently in Beta). It's been outshined lately by Yooka-Laylee which admittedly is much more polished, and it gets a lot of complaints for having a long development cycle, but honestly that game is incredible. What Gears for Breakfast has been able to make with one tenth of Yooka's budget, and such a tiny dev team, is really special. I mean, Grant Kirkhope is actually composing some of that game's incredible soundtrack (and the main composer Pascal Michael Stiefel is also amazing). I'm buying a gaming PC for the first time, to play an indie that isn't even out yet, that's how strongly I believe in this game. Gears For Breakfast Youtube

Edit: Also gotta put it out there the Persona 5 had me from the moment it came out, that game can do no wrong. It could materialize off of my TV punch me in the face, steal my wallet, and I would thank it.

• Just South Park: The Fractured But Whole and the new Legend of Zelda game.

• Global Moderator

I joining OP and saying Horizon Zero Dawn!

The more I see from this game, the more I want it now! Feels like each and every thing that are shown just makes it more badass than the next! This is a day 1 for me!

• Battlefield 1
    Dishonored 2
    Forza Horizon 2
    Sea of Thieves
    Dawn of War 3
    Serious Sam VR
    South Park
    For Honor
    God of War
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Detroit
    Death Stranding
    Resident Evil 7
    Mafia 3

Port issue = not buying.

Edit: forgot Mafia 3.

• @Hoken Forgot about Detroit, I'm also sold on that.

• Seriously speaking the only game I have only ever been certainly sold on is The Last Guardian. That's not to say that my list of most anticipated games wont deliver its just my instinct.
    Here is a list of all the games that I am hundred percent genuinely anticipating:

Most Anticipated Games
    Final Fantasy XV
    The Last Guardian
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    Final Fantasy VII remake
    Shenmue III
    Nier Automata
    Horizon zero dawn
    God of War
    Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    Call of Duty 4 remastered
    Death Stranding
    Persona V

Some game jump in and out from my list but the above have stayed despite change of circumstances.

• @DarthAmmii Nah. The 862th delay was enough

• We Happy Few

Youtube Video

• God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Last Guardian, We Happy Few, Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Fractured But Whole

• @marcel I was intrigued by that game, but I can see it being like Bioshock and I don't like those games at all.

• Titanfall 2 is the only game I MUST have that's coming this year, it's everything just fucking everything, even the story mode looks sick as fuck.

• @KingofDMC Titanfall 2 didn't do anything for me, looks so much like Black Ops 3, and I got bored of that 2 week in.

• @DarthAmmii said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

@KingofDMC Titanfall 2 didn't do anything for me, looks so much like Black Ops 3, and I got bored of that 2 week in.

Blops3 ripped off titanfall, also titanfall did it all better.

Also

MOTHER FUCKING MECHS WITH SWORDS.

• @DarthAmmii That's very understandable. Just like I can't get into driving games like Forza or Gran Turismo ;)

• Horizon for sure, everything I've seen so far is amazing.

Mafia 3 doesn't look like anything too radically different, but the setting and main character are really interesting to me. Seems like a solid 20-30 hour open world crime game.

And Yakuza Zero, which I haven't actually seen anything about from this week, but I love that series. I was sold on it anyway.

• @marcel I don't like Half-Life games either. I just don't like linear first-person story games I think.

• Sold On:
    God of War - Played GoW2 but I never got into it. This new one though... MAX HYPE.
    For Honor - Vikings. Knights. Samurai. Yes.
    Yakuza 0 - Huber can sell me anything. Make it rain!
    Sea of Thieves - Pirate HYPE.
    Zelda BoW- Took a few hours of footage but I'm totally sold now. =P

Will Get Anyway Because I'm a Sucker:
    Anything Mass Effect and Dragon Age
    Anything Ace Combat

• Quick question about GoW4, why is everyone so hype for it? Game looks like it's trying way to hard to be last of us or something, I would have rather they try to compete with Bayonetta by making the combat deeper instead of.... Whatever the hell it is now.