What Game Are You 100% Sold On.

• Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I'm almost always down for a new Zelda game. Horizon also has me pumped, God of War really got me interested, and of course Kingdom Hearts 3. It sucks having to wait all these years, but they still have me.

• Also The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, I will buy the NX only for that game (whatever the NX will be).

• @Saya said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

Let me tell you the tale of 7th Dragon III Code VFD. @2200 is to blame for this purchase.

You take Etrian Odyssey's character class types, a weird narrative that takes place in three different settings, and distractions such as side quests and dating and you've got me sold on some random 3DS game no one is going to pick up because Sega has not advertised this game at all.

Most importantly, there is a hacker class.

What?

Damn it! I'm trying to save money....

Well now I'm buying it....

• @DigitalNoodle said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

Just South Park: The Fractured But Whole and the new Legend of Zelda game.

That's exactly my two picks. Everything else could go either way for a purchase.

I really want Star Trek VR to be great but I'm guessing it'll be only slightly better than a tech demo. With Horizon I'm scared that it will be too much like a Far Cry game where I get bored after a few hours.

• Persona 5 - After I played Persona 4 Golden I was sold on Persona 5, I desperately need more!
    Mass Effect Andromeda - Loved the Mass Effect trilogy and it's universe and I'm ready for more!
    Spider-man PS4 - It's Spider-man developed by the Ratchet & Clank guys, it's a match made in heaven!

• Open question: Is anyone else champing at the bit for Kentucky Route Zero Act IV?

I was sold on that years ago, just waiting and waiting for my horse to come home.

• Yeah, like @DarthAmmii and others have said, I'm all in for Horizon. What we've seen looks amazing, Guerilla has the technical chops, and come on, robot dinosaurs! Those who've gotten hands-on with it say it's looking promising.

I really, really, REALLY want No Man's Sky to be good, but it hinges a lot on the space combat for me. If they don't get that right, i probably won't care, no matter how impressive the tech is.

And of course The Fractured But Whole. I don't pre-order games often, but that's a no-brainer.

• Ni-Oh all the way, I originally wrote it off as an Onimusha/Dynasty Warriors game when I first saw it at TGS but MAN did that demo ever prove me wrong.

And I'm super excited to get it, I wasn't even this excited for the last 3 "Souls" games we got (DS2,BB,DS3).

• This post is deleted!

• Final Fantasy XV
    Zero Time Dilemma
    Star Ocean V
    Dragon Quest VII
    NieR Automata
    Deus Ex MD
    Kingdom Hearts III
    The Last Guardian
    World of Final Fantasy
    Monster Hunter RPG
    Cosmic Star Heroine
    Persona 5

I think that's it.

• Nier Automata and Gravity Rush 2.

Also Edge of Eternity is looking right up my alley. Look it up if you're in to JRPGs.

• @ChingleeTribal ZTD TOMORROW!!!

• Deus Ex Mankind Divided
    Shadow warrior 2
    System shock reboot

• While I'm hyped for God of War, Final Fantasy XV & VII remake, I am Setsuna, No Man's Sky, and others....I'm still skeptical if they'll be amazing. The only game I'm 100% on is Persona 5 and it's an easy day one purchase. The qualify that was Persona 3 and 4, plus Catherine (different universe, but same team), I am all over that

• Forza Horizon 3
    God of War
    Steep
    Mass Effect: Andromeda
    Battlefield 1
    The Last Guardian

• @Lexad said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

@ChingleeTribal ZTD TOMORROW!!!

Well, I live in the UK and will get it on steam so I have to wait till 29/30th

• FFXV
    Persona 5
    Zelda BotW

Three sequels to some of my favorite series that all look amazing. There is no way I am not going to enjoy playing them.

• I can't really say at the moment... I need to check in with Zac Efron and Snoop Dogg to see which games I should be jazz'd for.

• Quite a few for me!:

• Ni-oh
    • No Man's Sky
    • For Honor
    • South Park
    • God of War
    • The Last Guardian
    • Detroit
    • Hellblade
    • Cuphead
    • We Happy Few
    • Gravity Rush 2

• GT Sport and FF 15 are two games I want to give a run.

Along with Horizon, Persona 5, and the new Deus Ex. Although these games are not necessarily day 1 buys.