What Game Are You 100% Sold On.

• VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartending Action

First heard about it sometime in 2014 and from the moment I tried the initial prototype they had on their website I was hooked. Game finally releases on the 21st and I couldn't be more excited.

• I have either concerns, or need to play it for myself for almost every game coming.

Other than For Honor. It's so clear what it wants to be, and seems to be a tightly controlled game.

• I have never played God of War, but the demo they showed at E3 sold me 100%. This was a character that I wanted to learn more about. I wanted to know more about his son. The world was gorgeous. And the fact that Christopher Judge (Teal'c) is the main voice pushed me over the Huber Limit of Hype.

• So I'm going to answer this question as if I had every console and a good PC and also enough money to buy all these games. In reality, I can only really play what my non-gaming laptop can make work or what my friends will let me borrow their PS4 controllers away from them long enough to play.

Games I will personally enjoy:

Civilization VI
    The Last Guardian
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Death Stranding
    Resident Evil VII
    Persona 5

Games that aren't my style but I'm sold on that they'll be good:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Days Gone
    For Honor

Games I might enjoy and really want to be good but have concerns about:

No Man's Sky
    Detroit: Become Human
    Final Fantasy XV

Games that don't technically exist (as far as we know) but I will buy as soon as they do:

Anything made by Davey Wreden (formerly The Stanley Parable, The Beginner's Guide)
    Anything made by Ken Levine (formerly System Shock 2, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite)
    Frog Fractions 2

• Persona 5, Persona 5 and probably...Persona 5
    Seriously I'm going to buy without a doubt: The Last Guardian, Deus Ex: MD, Dragon Quest VII , Horizon ZD and Zelda....and Persona 5 xD

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • God of War
    • Horizon: Zero Dawn
    • Civilisation VI
    • Pokemon Sun and Moon

• Definitely Zelda: BotW. I'm so hyped for it.

• Cyberpunk 2077. Loved every Witcher game and the improvements between these games are insane.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Dishonored 2. I believe the predecessors to these to be among the best games in the last 16 years. I love games where I can affect the narrative and make choices, shape my character by actions or dialogue. Both of these also offer gameplay options going all out killing or stealthy sneaking.

• To say it with a damiani quote:

"Zelda, son"

Not sure if i'll be able to afford both a NX and a PSVR...

• @guroneko What has you sold on Playstation VR?

• The only games that I know I will buy for sure are:

Horizon: Zero Dawn: Like I said in another topic, the game looks ready. Everything's there! The intriguing world, the gorgeous and colourful graphics, the smooth and fun gameplay, the controls and UI. I want it now!
    Pokémon Sun & Moon: Nothing mindblasting, but it's a new Pokémon, it's an auto-buy.
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: Huge fan of the series, and this one is shaping up to be even better than Human Revolution, what more can you ask?
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: For all the obvious reasons.

Aaaaand...
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice: Of course! How could everyone else forget about this one? ;)

• I'm surprised by how little I'm seeing Bloodstained! What's got you down about one of the most successful Kickstarters in history?

• No Man's Sky pr-ordered.
    The Last Guardian.
    We Happy Few.

• Just waiting to see Ben go full anime once he notices this.

Fate/Extella

• Too many, but the soonest is Star Ocean 5. Playing Star Ocean games is like tradition for me. I don't buy a Sony system till they get a Star Ocean title announced for them.

• @Lotias said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

I joining OP and saying Horizon Zero Dawn!

The more I see from this game, the more I want it now! Feels like each and every thing that are shown just makes it more badass than the next! This is a day 1 for me!

I completely agree with Horizon and I have to add one more which is Ghost Recon Wildlands.

• Spider-Man Spider-Man SPIDER-MAN

There's probably nothing they could do where I wouldn't buy that game. I am a massive massive Spider-Man fan.

• Resident Evil 7.
    I was hyped even before the trailers/demo, but now that I've actually tried it out my excitement level is off the chain, so to speak.

God of War, Final Fantasy XV, The Last Guardian, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Ghost Recon Wild Lands...

I think I might be too easily hyped for games.

• @Inflorescence said in What Game Are You 100% Sold On.:

I'm surprised by how little I'm seeing Bloodstained! What's got you down about one of the most successful Kickstarters in history?

Ooh yes, good call. You can add that one to my list. And Yooka-Laylee while we're at it!

• Yakuza 0. I love that series and I need to support it. SEGA thinks that North America doesn't love the series, but that is FALSE. North America just doesn't know that is exists. SEGA needs to push this game harder. It is so much fun and deserves to be loved by the masses.