WoW: Legion Raiding

• Hey all, for those of you don't know, Easy Allies has a Warcraft guild on Tortheldrin, horde side. I'm wanting to put together a raid side of the guild for Legion endgame content. If this interests you, need some basic information. Name, class, prefered/off spec, timezone, and times you would like to/be able to raid. Nothing is set in stone, this post is just to gouge interest and to try and get a time that's best agreeable to everyone. Thanks and see you in game!

I'll start off.

Name: Zeruiah
    Class: Demon hunter
    Prefered spec: Tank
    Offspec: DPS
    Timezone: EST
    Times: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings after 6.

• Name: Reavus
    Class: Shaman
    Preferred Spec: Resto or Enhancement, either way is fine
    Offspec: Enhancement
    Timezone: CST
    Times: Mon-Sat evenings after 6. Probably 2 days a week at most

• Name: Depends on what I pick, I can fill whatever role.
    Class: See above
    Times: I raid with my mainraid tuesday-thurs, so weekends would be best for me.

• Name: ZyloWolfBane#1203
    Class: Ranged DPS- Hunter
    Melee DPS- Rogue
    Tank- All classes capable of tanking

Timezone: Pacific
    Times available: Weekends are my most reliable days, the rest of the week is kind of at the whim of my job and my wife's job. Like today for example 2PM-8:30PM was totally open. Then I'll be gone for an hour, and I'll have 10PM-Till I pass out so it's hard to nail down a schedule.

But I'm a tichondrius player, so any raiding would be 100% at the mercy of whomever the raid leader is to allow me to come along. And naturally I'd be unable to assist with Mythic content as I don't think you're able to cross-realm that content. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

• Name: Xenomorph
    Class: Paladin
    Offspec: TBD
    Times: Available 7-12 EST Mon-Fri and anytime on the weekends.

• Name: Elgnam
    Class: Demon hunter
    Offspec: DPS
    Timezone: EST but work 3rd shift so on my off days i can play anytime after 7pm
    Times: Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Wednesday after 7pm.

• admin

Name: Flib (BNet: Zubaz#11234)
    Preferred Spec: Resto
    Offspec: Ele
    Timezone: PST
    Times: Anyday after 8pm PST.

• Would love to raid with an EZA group. I just got legendary leggings the other day and it brought my average item level up past 850. Here's my info:

Name: Snacker (Battletag: snorkel#1218)
    Realm: Moon Guard
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Beast Mastery
    Times: Any time should work for me

• Name: Sizzlespark
    Preferred: Restoration
    Offspec: Enhancement
    Timezone: CST
    Times: Friday, Saturday, Sunday/Might be able to do a day or two in during the week, but just depends on my work schedule .

• Name: Jimace
    Class: Holy Paladin
    Spec: Heals
    Timezone: Pacific
    Realm: Illidan

Add me if you want heals on your friend's list, down to help out EZA from my server.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.