WoW: Legion Raiding

• Hey all, for those of you don't know, Easy Allies has a Warcraft guild on Tortheldrin, horde side. I'm wanting to put together a raid side of the guild for Legion endgame content. If this interests you, need some basic information. Name, class, prefered/off spec, timezone, and times you would like to/be able to raid. Nothing is set in stone, this post is just to gouge interest and to try and get a time that's best agreeable to everyone. Thanks and see you in game!

I'll start off.

Name: Zeruiah
    Class: Demon hunter
    Prefered spec: Tank
    Offspec: DPS
    Timezone: EST
    Times: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday evenings after 6.

• Name: Reavus
    Class: Shaman
    Preferred Spec: Resto or Enhancement, either way is fine
    Offspec: Enhancement
    Timezone: CST
    Times: Mon-Sat evenings after 6. Probably 2 days a week at most

• Name: Depends on what I pick, I can fill whatever role.
    Class: See above
    Times: I raid with my mainraid tuesday-thurs, so weekends would be best for me.

• Name: ZyloWolfBane#1203
    Class: Ranged DPS- Hunter
    Melee DPS- Rogue
    Tank- All classes capable of tanking

Timezone: Pacific
    Times available: Weekends are my most reliable days, the rest of the week is kind of at the whim of my job and my wife's job. Like today for example 2PM-8:30PM was totally open. Then I'll be gone for an hour, and I'll have 10PM-Till I pass out so it's hard to nail down a schedule.

But I'm a tichondrius player, so any raiding would be 100% at the mercy of whomever the raid leader is to allow me to come along. And naturally I'd be unable to assist with Mythic content as I don't think you're able to cross-realm that content. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

• Name: Xenomorph
    Class: Paladin
    Offspec: TBD
    Times: Available 7-12 EST Mon-Fri and anytime on the weekends.

• Name: Elgnam
    Class: Demon hunter
    Offspec: DPS
    Timezone: EST but work 3rd shift so on my off days i can play anytime after 7pm
    Times: Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Wednesday after 7pm.

• admin

Name: Flib (BNet: Zubaz#11234)
    Preferred Spec: Resto
    Offspec: Ele
    Timezone: PST
    Times: Anyday after 8pm PST.

• Would love to raid with an EZA group. I just got legendary leggings the other day and it brought my average item level up past 850. Here's my info:

Name: Snacker (Battletag: snorkel#1218)
    Realm: Moon Guard
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Beast Mastery
    Times: Any time should work for me

• Name: Sizzlespark
    Preferred: Restoration
    Offspec: Enhancement
    Timezone: CST
    Times: Friday, Saturday, Sunday/Might be able to do a day or two in during the week, but just depends on my work schedule .

• Name: Jimace
    Class: Holy Paladin
    Spec: Heals
    Timezone: Pacific
    Realm: Illidan

Add me if you want heals on your friend's list, down to help out EZA from my server.