Kingdom of Loathing

• I know this game is old (I originally played it about a decade ago), but it's still alive and kicking, with all sorts of new content and quests. I built a new character and I've been having a blast. It'd be a jolly time to get an EZA clan going so... does anyone still play this? Or would anyone like to?

It's basically a browser based RPG but it relies heavily on humor to give flavor to the gameplay. I'm currently fighting my way through the Misspelled Cemetary, fighting zmobies, grave robers, and ghuols.

Link is here. Let's see if we can dominate this weird world!

• This is actually fun. I thought I got past browser games, but this is rather enjoying to do at a side.

• Global Moderator

I normally like browser games, so I will have a look at this and see if its anything for me!

• Nice, let me know if it keeps your interest so we can build/join a clan - it helps a lot, but my memory is fuzzy after being away for about a decade.

• Kingdom of Loathing. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time. A long time.

• @Darth-Smurf-X Come back to it... there's a meatcar sitting outside your house, waiting to pick you up.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.