Allies Assemble (Multiplayer, Co-op, etc.)

• Global Moderator

If anyone is looking to join the EZA club on Xbox/Windows 10, search for '.EZA' in clubs. There's over 50 people currently and a lot are playing Forza Horizon 4

• My ID:

PSN: CptCobblePot
    Switch Code: SW-6710-4013-9825

• I will start playing Battlefield V on PS4 sometime soon, so if any of you guys want to squad up or in need of an extra person to play with, add me on PSN, my id is bam54131.

• I've mainly been playing BFV lately when it comes to multiplayer so i would love to squad up and play if anyone is down with that. i also have BO4, Fortnite and Battlefront II.

PSN: BlackBear2288

KH3 in 2 weeks!

• Hi, looking for people to play some APEX LEGENDS. I'm 40 yrs old and the people I know don't play, I live in Spain but grew up in Los Angeles, my brother plays with me sometimes but there's a 9hr difference. I play other multiplayer games, I play on PS4.

PSN: Mav_erick_m

Love & respect, Erick.

• I am so fucking down to play some Apex. What a fantastic game. I'm flabbergasted that this shit is free.

Shit I will also play:
    R6 Siege
    GR Wildlands
    BFV
    CoD Blops IIII
    Wipeout Omega
    GT Sport
    MonHun World

Basically anything, really... but MAN dat Apex.

• Anyone for Apex? I'm Skim-0-milK... not that good but not awful...thats what she said.

• Bumping this thread. I'm looking for more people to play with on The Division 2 on PS4.

My PSN is: Hidzell

• Hi, is there a chance we can assemble a team for Marvel Ultimate Alliance? Looking for a team to play the full game coop :)
    I am in Germany, so maybe European Time Zone?

• admin

Anyone playing Borderlands on Xbox? Trying to join up with some people real quick. Let me know.