Allies Assemble (Multiplayer, Co-op, etc.)

• I think with groups coming to the xbox and windows 10 platforms we should be looking to create an EZA Group for those of us that are Xbox users and deepen the community as a whole.

• Hey Allies, I'm looking for Overwatch PC players on the EU servers to team up with for the competitive games. My rank is currently somewhere around 2350 and the goal is to get to platinum at least, I play mostly support and tank and I have a mic if needed... Feel free to add me and/or drop a message on battle.net so we can group up :) Taraevyn#2700

• Hi Allies, I created a Rockstar Social Club crew for Easy Allies a while back since I couldn't find one.

Feel free to join, here's the link:
    https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/easy_allies

Personally I only play GTA Online from time to time but when I do I think it's fun to represent something I like.

• Hi Allies. This is officially my first (and hopefully not my last) post on the EZA forums.

I play primarily on pc, but I also spend a couple of hours on my 2ds every now and again.
    My steam ID is: denniszachh
    2ds friend code: 1564-5158-3290 (nickname: Dr. Zach)

Right now I'm going crazy for God Eater 2 RAGE BURST (the steam release), and it would be awesome to slay aragami with some easy allies by my side.

L&R

• @OctopusKnight In which platform do you play God Eater? :D

• Hey Allies, I am a new member here and I just got a fresh PSN account to play Destiny, Uncharted 4 multiplayer and maybe some of the multiplayer games that are going to come out soon (Titanfall 2). Also have a Steam account, which I'll use to play most single-player games from now on!

Add me if you ever need someone to play or chat with - and especially if you need a fellow trophy hunter to join you for multiplayer trophies - I am always down (After 6PM on weekdays, all day on weekends), I'd be super happy to make some new gaming friends :) Oh, and in case it matters, I am originally German Bulgarian, but now live in Florida (so I play on U.S servers)!

PSN: Lunier-Serene
    Steam: LunierSerene

• I actually met another ally and started playing co-op for the first time ever during a Huber stream.

PSN Descendfromgrace
    Steam Desendfromgrace

• Destiny: Rise of Iron

Just got PS Plus not that long ago, so I thought may as well pick up a multiplayer focused game.

Played destiny for awhile on the Xbone but I'll not be able to transfer anything over. So I'll just use the lvl 40 spark of light. Ah well.. Welcome to the grind.

If anyone wants to add me on PSN to play later here's my Tag lol

Sylux-VII

• Looking for some Allies to play Destiny with and other games in the future.

PSN Ulty462

• Always up for some Monster Hunter, whether 3U, 4U, or Generations. Newcomers and Veterans alike!

• With Gears of War 4 releasing soon, I thought I'd drop my gamertag in here. For anyone new to the series, or bad at multiplayer I recommend playing with friends - which is why I'm posting in here. The Gears community is pretty hostile toward bad players, so just a heads up. Don't give in, just keep working at it, and I'll be there if anyone wants some support.

Gamertag: MiserablePerson

• I play all types of games.

Currently Destiny on PSN and Forza Horizon 3 on XBOX PC.
    Anticipating Battlefield 1 on Origin.

PSN: Niingen
    XBOX PC: Apokilypse
    GOG Galaxy: Niingen
    Origin: Foshi13
    Steam: Niingen
    Uplay: Niingen

• Im thinking about getting back into FF14 i have level 50 everything besides the 3 new classes that came out. I dont want to pay to jump servers on the EZA server unless there is a health guild going. Ive been scrubbing these forums and haven't found much all i can go by is Micheal Damiani's streaming of it and from what i can tell its just the those 9 dudes playing.

• @BallzBallz
    I think that other than the actual Allies, the XIV guild is dead. I posted several times in another XIV thread and got no reply.
    I have a small guild on Adamantoise if you are looking for regular players to do shit with. Tetra Masters.

• Would you be up for playing through co-op together on Gears 4 @MiserablePerson?

Not sure if we can play competitive MP as don't know if you're on xbox or PC.

I'll add you on XBL anyway, my GT is the same as here.

• @DisturbedSwan said in Allies Assemble (Multiplayer, Co-op, etc.):

Would you be up for playing through co-op together on Gears 4 @MiserablePerson?

Not sure if we can play competitive MP as don't know if you're on xbox or PC.

I'll add you on XBL anyway, my GT is the same as here.

I got the Ultimate Edition, and am finishing the campaign tonight before it gets spoiled - then i'll probably be hopping into multiplayer for awhile. Down the line I'd be up to do it again, but I imagine you'll be eager to get through the campaign as well.

• Overwatch Halloween starts tomorrow but my group of friend that I played the game with abandoned me for CSGO. I'm usually able to play weeknights around 8pm (EST) Primarily looking for ranked. I"m in platinum. BattleNet: Scrotinger#1127

• Nillend On Steam, and Origen.
    Nillend#2208 on Battlenet for overwatch.

• Still trying to get into the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes EZA guild. If anyone can help or pass along my Ally code to the proper person(s) it is 215-376-622. Thanks for any help you fine folks may be able to provide. Cheers.

• This post is deleted!