September in Gaming

• With little that I wanted from last month, I was a little relieved that I saved some money, because I personally can't believe how much I want that is coming out this month. There are nine games I definitely want and one that I'm on the fence about. I know I don't need to get them all right away, but it certainly doesn't make it easy -.-"

How about you guys and girls. What peaks your gaming interest this month?

• What are the nine games you are excited about? For me August was big, but only ReCore peaks my interest this month. Also new Phoenix Wright seems fun, but I don't have 3DS.

• My games for the month are
    -Recore (Plz be good)
    -Halo 5: Forge
    -Forza Horizon 3 (on the fence about this, I love racing and it looks fantastic but currently out of work so can't buy too much)
    -Destiny (Might pick up the DLC...I think that's this month right?)

• These are the games I want at some point:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
    Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkuhni
    Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors
    MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death
    Steins;Gate Zero
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
    Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness
    Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Fogotten Past
    Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

It's only Touhou Genso Rondo: Bullet Ballet that I'm currently on the fence about. The Bioshock Collection looks nice, but i'm happy with the originals for those. I may just pick a couple for day one buys and try and hold a list of the rest for a later date.

• I have ReCore and MeiQ on preorder, normally I would of course get Valkyrie Drive but Amazon tells me it got delayed to october, if that is only true to amazon and or Rice Digital (both still have the september date) actually ship it on time I will cancel my amazon order and buy it there, even though it raises the price a bit.
    Trails of Cold Steel isn't coming out in europe till november and since I played ToCS 1 as PAL version and I savestate exporting is region locked, I will wait. Might speedrun through ToCS 1 on NG+ since I didn't get the romance option in my 1st playthrough I wanted for Rean.
    Criminal Girls 2 will be bought used like the 1st game and I have to wait how much they "localized" Dragon Quest VII.

• Hmm, I had not heard of Recore. I had a peek at it on youtube and it looks quite good. Great, another one for me to think about lol.

• As a fan boi I'm certainly bemused by that Psycho-Pass game, but I'm not paying $60 for a visual novel. I'll wait for the price to subside. Besides that, September seems like a ton of ports, Xbox One releases, and updates of games that are far too bro-y to pique my interest.

It's frankly not going to top PS4's August, which, I repeat, had one week in which Deus Ex, Inside, and the Nioh Beta were released on the same day. Inside is still a masterpiece for all of the reasons Ian doesn't recognize, Deus Ex is the gift that keeps giving, and I beat the last boss in Nioh on the last day.

Not to mention Bound, Obduction, and Attack on Titan, all of which I'm still interested in. I'm waiting on price and, in Obduction's case, the inevitable port. So, yeah: Go sleeper hit August!

• Deus Ex Mankind divided. I heard its not well optimize so im waiting for patch. but its pretty confirmed that im buying it later this month.

also sheria, Have you played it? how it is so far??

• It's Dragon Quest VII for me. It's one of the very few mainline Dragon Quest games I've never played and this remake looks stellar. I still can't believe what they did with the open world.

• Just the Destiny Rise of Iron expansion. Destiny is on the verge of becoming my most played game this gen. And I will like to continue that fun with more content. For a mere $30 dollars.

• @-Jak- which platform? :D I'm looking for some more peeps to play with on xbox

• Personally there's not a ton for me in Sept. only games on my radar are Jotun and Darkest Dungeon on PS4. Was looking forward to FF XV at the end of the month but waiting a couple months isn't so bad.

• I'm so excited for Xcom 2 on console and Recore! I really hope Recore is good!

• @AnonFriction PS4 unfortunately. My clan is also only based on PS4. Check out the Destiny app to see if you can find a nice clan. One that isn't strict and too caring about K/D ratio and flawless raiding. And you can easily get 10+ people to play with

• alt text

• I will probably get ReCore.

I was really looking forward to Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero until it was delayed... :-(

• Global Moderator

The more from Recore I see, the more interested in it I become... the problem is though that I dont have an xbone xD

• Halo 5: Forge is cool but I wish it came out with the server browser that will come to it, eventually.

• I bought Oceanhorn and Phoenix Wright and i'm waiting on NHL 17 and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

• nhl 17 is probably my only new game this month i do have trails of cold steel coming in the mail though

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.