Tokyo Meetup?

• Hi allies,

I'm new here so please forgive me if I circumvented the natural way of things, but would any Japan allies potentially want to meet up this upcoming Sunday after TGS? It's a national Holiday the following day so you shouldn't have to worry about getting to work! The current thread "Ben's Bizarre TGS Adventure" helped me remember why I wanted to move here in the first place, and I'd like to meet some of you in person to spread the love (and respect)! Let me know if you'd be interested!

• @naltmank Yeah, I would love to meet up! Looks like Ben is looking to see if he can meet up with Easy Allies fans that are in Tokyo too, so it'd be cool if we could all meet up together!

• @kagamiwaseda Awesome, let's do it! I'll try to start thinking of ideas of fun stuff we can do. My gut instinct is to go to either an izakaya or karaoke, since those are both way more fun in groups and typically don't need reservations, but I'll keep brainstorming. Open to suggestions!

• If you can get Ben to Karaoke, please make sure camera ghost is also invited. That sounds like some primo content.

• @TokyoSlim Lol I'll try my best

• Going to give this another bump since Ben's post is getting a little long: if anyone is free tomorrow (Sunday 9/18) in the evening/late afternoon, I'd love to meet up with you all! I'm really going to want to blow off some steam after my test, and it's always more fun to do that with friends!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.