Tokyo Game Show Trailer Train

• If you guys are going to keep saying "Opoona" you have to tell me what the fuck Opoona is.

• A Wii JRPG
    Youtube Video

• Why does everyone know about that of all things, though?

• @Haru17 said in Tokyo Game Show Trailer Train:

Why does everyone know about that of all things, though?

Why wouldn't they know?

• Also quite interested in Musou Stars. Wonder how many DoA Characters are in it (hope a lot^^). And I never played an Atelier game but always liked the style, so this is the next best thing. Before this I never even heard about Opoona. But seems like a jolly 70 :)
    And Summer Lesson: Nice of Sony to not give in to the western … “mindset”.

• @Sherla Because I had a Wii and read Nintendo Power all throughout the release window and never heard a peep about this game :/

• They need to make Summer Lessons: Milf Teacher Edition.
    Also Summer Lesson: Monster Musume Edition

• @Musou-Tensei Milf Teacher, like with reversed roles? I really think VR is a great medium for education software.

• @Haru17 said in Tokyo Game Show Trailer Train:

@Sherla Because I had a Wii and read Nintendo Power all throughout the release window and never heard a peep about this game :/

It became a bit of a cult classic for the console over time. I personally saw it crop up quite often when in hidden gem discussions. I don't expect your average person on the street to know of it, but I feel its word was spread fairly wide on forums.

• I made a 60FPS version of Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep5zrkTYjiE

• Global Moderator

Hot Shots Golf! Hope I can play with Huber and Brandon when it comes out.

• I stayed up to watch the Sony press conference. It was a mistake. It's always a mistake. Lol

At one point, I must have become delirious, because I had a weird fever dream that Kojima came out on stage and pitched Death Stranding as an action game with no sticks, where you hold hands with Guillermo Del Toro in a semicircle...

I know! Weird, right?

• So the blonde chick is going to be a different game/DLC? NamcoBandai turning into KoeiTecmo with all their DLC stuff.
    Summer Lesson DLC#99 Harem Lesson incoming.

I could see VR being a hit over there. I wonder why they didn't show much on other games because those games don't need it? GR2, TLG, Ni-Oh etc. etc. Don't need to know anymore of those games but I wanted to see Ace Combat so much and we only get one in the montage and it's not even a gameplay.
    PSX better be good this year. Koei Tecmo teased that they are showing some in December and that KH3 and other things are to be shown more then.

• Maybe its me but the tail end of the Resident Evil cross over thing, but does that look like the opening of RE2?

• Granblue Fantasy looks cool; hope it comes to the West.

I've never been interested in golf, but Hot Shots looks fun.

I haven't played a musou game since I was like 8, but I'm kinda looking forward to Musou Stars and Berserk.

Looking forward to seeing more game footage of anything from TGS!

• WHAT ARE YOU DOING, SONY!? I can see ditching the niche-seeming brands at E3, but how could you leave THIS trailer out of your lame TGS press conference!?! It's so good! Bloodborne? Lighten the fuck up! Uncharted 4? Move the hell over, boring bois! We GRAVITY Rush now!!!

Youtube Video