What are games you've wanted to buy, but never got around to actually buy them?

• I haven't bought a lot of games. Zelda series is a big one which i never tried. But Witcher 2 & 3 is also a series i've never touched but just never gotten around to it. There's also older games like Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9

• Pretty much every good Nintendo game since the end of the N64 life cycle. Was the last Nintendo console I owned.

• Global Moderator

Nier, people keep mention it like it is an awesome game, I have been excited to try it, but I just haven't had the time to get it and play it :(
    And Metal Gear Solid 5, both games, I have the one that were free on PS+ but still haven't played it.

• Every musou game... they are my gilty pleasure.. I got a couple back in the day (gundam 3 one piece 2) but they just are not worth 60 buck$ (specially in Brazil where they are actually more!) and they NEVER get discounted anywhere! I would pick some for half price( or ideally less).

• Literally almost every game announced. I'm one of those people that loves all genres and gets excited easily over games because I love games. So many different experiences. It's wonderful. However, because of that, I get excited for everything and can only end up buying 25 or less retail games a year out of the probably 50-100 I end up wanting every year

• Every awesome old game that's super expensive and rare today. If only I had a time machine.

• I've been a broke bum and I seriously thought I'd have funds for a new PC this summer and I was wrong. So I won't complete The Witcher 3 for at least another year and that kinda kills me inside.

I have a save file starting all the way from the first game and I don't wanna start fresh on PS4. Not to mention that RPG games on consoles make me want to pull my hair out. Deus Ex has seriously tested my patience.

• Legend of Dragoon. Its really expensive in the PAL region ive been waiting in vain for it to come on psn unless ive missed it

• @FutureCorpse It's on PSN but you need a US account and US funds, you can't use a european/australian PayPal account.

• @FutureCorpse You missed it, not by any fault of your own though.

tfw region bullshit affects digital releases as well

• This usually happens to me when I'm excited for something, but typically hype erodes from when its announced to when its released and I have higher priority games and then I find out something negative about the game. The Division is the most recent example and Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is dangerous in becoming the newest entry for me.

• the new ratchet and clank ive wanted that game for a while but sadly something else always comes along

• oh....i usually buy the games i want and also games I'm not even sure I want. I just take forever actually getting around to play them.

• Mirror's Edge for me, it's even in my steam wishlist so I hear every time they have a sale. But everytime I just decide that theres a better way to spend $15.

• Panzer Dragoon Saga. If only it wasn't worth a fortune.

• Winback, Space Station Silicon Valley, Glover, and Tonic Trouble on Nintendo 64. They're the only Nintendo 64 games that I'm curious about but have yet to play.

Oh, and Steel Battalion on original Xbox. It's always been expensive.

• X-Men Origins: Wolverine. The movie sucked, but the game was really cool. I played the demo when I first got a PS3 and had a really great time with it, and a couple of my friends really dug it, but I kept saying "Eh, I'll buy it later". Every time I see it used, I still want to get it, but it's never cheap enough for a used game from 2009. I haven't touched my PS3 in months, but I still want to get the game someday. Someday. I swear.

• That list is way too long for me to actually make, I'll just say it is VERY long.

One in particular that I never got to actually play but I was interested is Europa Universalis 4

• @Oscillator Ah shit I always forgot about Tonic Trouble, I have all the others you listed. A PAL copy is actually pretty cheap.

• There's a few that come to mind immediately: Nier, Valkyria Chronicles, Radiant Historia, The Zero Escape games. Also some of the Silent Hill games, but with the lack of a proper HD Collection, those are harder to get. The funny thing with Valkyria Chronicles is I always wanted it since it originally came out back in 2008, but I didn't have a PS3 at the time and by the time I got one there was this backlog of PS3 games I prioritized over it plus newer games that were continuously coming out. Now it's re-released on PS4 and I still haven't gotten it due to other games getting in the way. As a JRPG and SRPG fan, I'm disappointed in myself.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.