What games are you still planning on buying this year?

• Updated list

Trails of cold steel 2
    Final fantasy 15
    Nhl 17
    World of final fantasy
    after a price drop or good deal Dragon quest builders

• I only planned to buy South Park, so when that was moved to 2017, i thought I wouldn't be getting anything new for the rest of the year, but man I'm getting so hyped for Civ 6, so I think I'm definitively going for that

• For me it's just the following;

• Gears of War 4
    • Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

After them I'm going to do a second playthrough of The Witcher 3 which will pretty much take me until the end of the year given how huge the game is.

2017 is looking pretty good though.

• Dragon Quest Builders
    Dishonored 2
    The Last Guardian
    Shantae (if it comes out this year)

I want to pick up FFXV, but I won't have the time to commit to that game until February rolls around, so I may hold off.

• @bard91 Aw, I hadn't heard it was delayed... Always that double-edged sword, where it's good to polish it more but sad to wait longer.

• I was always planning on picking it up but after seeing some more of Dishonored 2 I'm really excited for it. I'll also be playing my first ever Final Fantasy when 15 comes out.

• Mafia 3
    Dragon Quest Builders
    CoD: Infinite Warfare
    Rise Of The Tomb Raider
    Watch Dogs 2
    The Last Guardian
    Final Fantasy XV
    World Of Final Fantasy
    Pokemon Sun/Moon

I'm also buying PSVR but haven't decided what games I'm getting for that yet (other than Driveclub VR because it's going cheap for season pass holders).

• FF XV
    No Man's Sky (If there is a Black Friday sale)
    Pokemon Moon
    Whatever I end up getting for Christmas.

Small list but I got a huge backlog to work on so this is a good time to save some money lol.

• I don't even know. Maybe nothing? At least as a brand new release. South Park would have been the one to pick up, but now it comes on Q1/2017.

There's just not that many interesting titles to my taste, it seems. Well, The Last Guardian is a BIG question mark, maybe I'll get that, it depends on the reviews. And Mafia III is like 50/50: I'm not gonna pay the full price for it, but maybe there's a December sale or something.

The Walking Dead: Season 3 is something I just remembered. That's propably one thing I'll get.

It's more likely I'll buy some older games I've been meaning to get, like Lego Marvel's Avengers or something.

• DAY ONE:
    Mafia III: The EZA previews convinced me of getting this day one instead of waiting.
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Been waiting over a Year for this game.
    Playstation VR: VR IS HERE
    Return to Arkham: Loved these games, can't wait to platinum Asylum again.
    Playstation 4 Pro: I'm a pro gamer :P
    Final Fantasy XV: This is going to be my first Final Fantasy game since VII.
    The Last Guardian: I've been waiting years for this.
    Hellblade: Still slated for a 2016 release, my most anticipated game for this end of year release (I hope)
    Metal Gear Survive: MGSV Phantom Pain was my GOTY in 2015 so this is a no brainer.

Most likely wait for a sale:
    WWE 2K17
    Batman VR (might need to play the demo first)
    EVE Vakyrie(might need to play the demo first)
    RIGS(might need to play the demo first)
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare: most likely get this because of the VR component.
    Battlefield 1: Want to get this for the story but doesn't look that interesting
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2: I really want this game but looks the same as DBX1
    Batman Telltale: I'm in 2 minds to get this. On one hand it's Batman and the other it's another Telltale game.

• Banned

The only game I'll be playing for the rest of the year is Final Fantasy XV. I pre-ordered it awhile ago.

I'll probably put a shit ton of hours into it. The same way I put a shit ton of hours into TW3.

• @Art After reading through the playlist I feel like half my playtime will be just cruising around and listening to the radio, lol.

• man im hyped for pokemon sun and moon

• @Sentinel-Beach said in What games are you still planning on buying this year?:

I don't even know. Maybe nothing? At least as a brand new release.

It's more likely I'll buy some older games I've been meaning to get, like Lego Marvel's Avengers or something.

So it seems I went the "or something" way. I have this short list of games I still want/need to get, and after watching a GT review of it one more time, I finally ordered Tearaway Unfolded on PS4. It seems a really fun game and I've heard practically just good things about it and its innovative nature.

• Gravity Rush 2 delayed to 2017.

• @TokyoSlim said in What games are you still planning on buying this year?:

Gravity Rush 2 delayed to 2017.

i think thats a good thing that game was gonna get murdered between ff15 and the last guardian

• @FF7Cloud On the other hand, Q1 2017 is getting more and more packed! There's a lot more games I'm interested in coming out then than between now and Christmas, it's crazy!

Off the top of my head: Resident Evil 7, Horizon: Zero Dawn, For Honor, South Park, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5... all that in the span of 3 months! And at the end of it, maybe even the NX.

Better clear up your backlog before New Year, people! ;)

• @FF7Cloud Moved four days before Yakuza 0.

• @Axel just between january and april we have
    Kingdom hearts 2.8
    Yooka laylee
    too

• @FF7Cloud Damnit. :(