What games are you still planning on buying this year?

• @FF7Cloud On the other hand, Q1 2017 is getting more and more packed! There's a lot more games I'm interested in coming out then than between now and Christmas, it's crazy!

Off the top of my head: Resident Evil 7, Horizon: Zero Dawn, For Honor, South Park, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, Nioh, Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5... all that in the span of 3 months! And at the end of it, maybe even the NX.

Better clear up your backlog before New Year, people! ;)

• @FF7Cloud Moved four days before Yakuza 0.

• @Axel just between january and april we have
    Kingdom hearts 2.8
    Yooka laylee
    too

• @FF7Cloud Damnit. :(

• I'm hoping to get WWE 2K17, Last Guardian, and Final Fantasy XV by the end of the year. Maybe Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3 if I ever upgrade to Windows 10. I want to try out CoD Infinite Warfare as well. I've never gotten into CoD or really liked it for that matter. But, IW has me intrigued after the E3 trailer during the Sony conference. My bro and I will play Pokemon Sun (me) and Moon (him). Last, but not least, I want to get Star Citizen. CitiCon is on the 9th (2 days!) and will give an update on when Version 3.0 is going to drop and give more details on it. When it releases is when I plan to finally dive in. I just hope it lives up to the hype. I hope ALL of these games do!

• Dragon Quest Builders
    Technically I already bought it, since I had it preinstalled thjs weekend and it should have activated while I was asleep. I never was a big fan of Minecraft style games, but having one with more direction and Dragon Quest's jolly charm has got me excited. Loved the demo, so I'm looking forward to it.

SMT IV: Apocalypse
    I know I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I've got a 5 hour flight next week so I'm looking forward to this being my companion. I only played SMT IV last spring and LOVED it, got the chaos and neutral endings. Should be just the thing to get me warmed up for Persona 5 next year.

Final Fantasy XV
    I've been sort of on the fence with this one for a long time, but the recent trailers and Allies general enthusiasm for it have got me pretty excited to play it.

Pokemon Moon
    A bit lower on my hype spectrum, as I haven't really been feeling these games with the recent installments, but I'm hoping this is the game to reignite the spark for me.

• These are the last things Im planning to buy for the year.
    Final Fantasy XV
    Batman Arkham Collection
    CoD IW
    Shante 1/2 Genie Hero (on PS4 and Wii U)
    and Yakuza 6.
    Should a sale pop up for something I missed earlier in the year I might grab it

• The only games i really really want are Civilization VI and World of Final Fantasy! I might get Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4), Final Fantasy XV and Mafia III.

• Definitely Battlefield 1, possibly Titanfall 2, Shadow Warrior 2, CoD (So many FPSs man. It's hard to decide). Also Civ 6 and Skyrim special edition. Steep and Watchdogs 2 are possible, but I'm far from convinced.

• Civilisation VI
    • Pokémon Moon
    • FFXV
    • First Party PS4 titles
    • Lots of PSVR games if I get a PSVR from family for Christmas (slight chance of this happening!)
    • I'm torn between Battlefield 1, CoD and Titanfall, I fancy a big stupid action game but the question is which one?

• At this point I think:

• Gears 4 (done)
    • Horizon 3 (probably next month)
    • Mafia 3 (when its digital for $40)
    • Mankind Divided (probably by the end of the year when its on sale on XBL)
    • FF XXV, probably next year though

Whatever interesting is on sale on XBL. Curently I'm looking at Killer is Dead but I doubt the publisher to add it to BC.

• Well I just picked up Gears 4, so I kinda want to include that. Other than that FF XV and TLG for sure. I really want to pick up Shadow Warrior 2 as well but not sure if I'll have the time / budget to do so. Oh and Steins; Gate 0 if that makes it out this year.

Was really looking forward to Gravity Rush 2 this holiday = [

@DMCMaster said in What games are you still planning on buying this year?:

These are the last things Im planning to buy for the year.
    Final Fantasy XV
    Batman Arkham Collection
    CoD IW
    Shante 1/2 Genie Hero (on PS4 and Wii U)
    and Yakuza 6.
    Should a sale pop up for something I missed earlier in the year I might grab it

Is that even still happening?

@Nillend said in What games are you still planning on buying this year?:

Definitely Battlefield 1, possibly Titanfall 2, Shadow Warrior 2, CoD (So many FPSs man. It's hard to decide). Also Civ 6 and Skyrim special edition. Steep and Watchdogs 2 are possible, but I'm far from convinced.

Steep apparently is looking super rough so I'd be wary of that. Watchdogs 2 managed to cut me cause of how sharp the EDGE was.... >_>

• Really neef to get on that Uncharted 4 train. Love the series and excited to see how it ends.

Battlefield 1 is sort of the big thing amongst my group of friends right now. We've killed Rainbow Six and need something fresh.

• @Haru17 said in What games are you still planning on buying this year?:

Out of those I'm definitely the most excited for Gravity Rush 2.

Whelp.

alt text

• I've been trying my damndest to do a Sun/Moon media blackout, but just about every site I visit has spoilers front and center so I've accidentally seen a fair amount. Still hyped beyond measure for it!

• Banned

@naltmank said in What games are you still planning on buying this year?:

I've been trying my damndest to do a Sun/Moon media blackout, but just about every site I visit has spoilers front and center so I've accidentally seen a fair amount. Still hyped beyond measure for it!

I noticed that for Sun/Moon they're going back to appealing to pedo's again with their main female character design. Excellent move on their part. Should bring in tons of money.

• @Art lolwut o_0

• alt text

alt text

Uh, what? if anything, the only suggestive character design is Mrs. Worn Jeans from Black and White. And even that's reading into things a bit much.

• I'll pick up Battlefield 1 close to release. I'll be picking up The Last Guardian and Final Fantasy XV on day one. To be honest, I most likely won't be getting around to Mafia III until next year. And depending on how busy my schedule is towards the end of the year, I might have to push Dishonored 2 until early next year as well. I really don't want to, but if it's between playing the games I'm picking up this year and Dishonored, I'll have to go with the former.

• Banned

@Haru17

• Short shorts that slip on and off with a loose fitting shirt that's two too sizes big
    • Not sexualized

PUH-leeze