PC/Console - Digital/Physical

• Like many others, all my PC games are digital and I'm happy with that. Last couple of physical PC games I got had like 3-4 dvds you had to load to get the game going which is just kind of a pain. On console I get all the big retail games physically, one because like others I'm kinda old school and think having my collection of games on my shelves is kinda cool and two I got that Best Buy gamer thing so I get 20% those games. Course, I get a lot of the smaller PSN games as well, in which I don't have a choice most of the time and get them digitally.

• Console and Physical. Physical games are cheaper and hold more value.

• Like many, I tend to mix but go for physical copies when it is available so I can eventually sell them at some point (plus I like these empty boxes on my shelf). In the end, I guess I have more digital games in quantity though

Confession time: There are moments I bought a physical copy of a game I previously owned digitally. I like having a physical copy for some games I truly enjoyed. When it is Life Is Strange and its Limited Edition it's okay I guess. But I don't have a lot of excuses for Tales from the Borderlands or The Wolf Among Us which are nothing more than blue boxes with a disc in it and without any cool added value.

Exception for my Vita: Digital only. Not even sure what a Vita card looks like, now that I think about it.

• I will always prefer physical over digital for most of my games,what changed over the years however is i'm alot more open about digital than before.

Nintendo games? I will always want the physical copy,same thing for JRPG's such as Ni No Kuni. But for games like Need for Speed? I will take the cheap digital copy,i don't need that on my shelf. Same thing for sports games or online only games such as Overwatch or Destiny.

• So far, I've been a PC exclusive player simply because that's where I started. We had PCs growing up, but not gaming consoles. So I've actually never owned one. I would love to get a console, but oddly, the cost is too high. I already bought the TV for $250, but I can't justify the $400 for a PS4k, $60 for PSN, and then a whole new library of games.

Which, by the way, I buy all digital because I travel a lot and live overseas, and there are no stores here that would sell unpirated games. Besides, anymore now, you are just paying for the box art and getting a download code, or at least a major D1 patch. So really, all games are basically digital.