No. 1 Most Hyped Game

• There's only one game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

No contest.

I know this isn't the point of the thread, but I want to give some honourable mentions to The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn. Oh, and Days Gone of course! Many great games are coming, that's for sure!

• It's always going to be Half-Life 3 for me. Even if it wasn't at E3 it'll always be lodged deep down in my Stomachio.

Next year!!

• It was comfortably Persona 5 prior to this year's E3, but now that E3 has ended it has a lot more competition.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks like it'll be pure bliss, Resident Evil 7 returning to a more horror-focused style of game actively excites me, and even they weren't at the show both Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII's Remake keep creeping back into my head whispering promises of hype.

Picking one is tough, video games are so good right now!

• Persona 5.

God of war is close behind but I feel like Persona 5 will be a special game that will stay with me for years, like P4 did.

Edit: Forgot about Legend of heroes ToCS2. Very positive impressions from the people who played the jap version.

• My safe bet is Horizon : Zero Dawn, but I would like a lot more info on the new Spider-Man game to me that game could be something really special.

• Always hyped for a new Zelda game, especially after how it's looking with all the gameplay they've shown us. I'm hyped for Kingdom Hearts III, but I'm keeping that low until they announce more/2.8 comes out.

From E3, Horizon: Zero Dawn had me super interested since it's reveal last year, I'm excited for The Last Guardian, but man...that Spider-Man PS4 trailer really got me, can't wait to see more.

• For a game that's coming out this friday instead of two weeks ago because Atlus treats Europe like trash.

Odin Sphere, got the storybook edition on pre-order and I'm in love with the presentation <3

• The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Wish I had this game playing on my Wii U right now. I really want to run around in that Hyrule.

• Persona 5
    alt text

I mean, look at those menus. Can I be hyped for menus alone?

• A game that I would give up playing any other game shown at E3 for?
    I have to pick The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild over anything else because it is a series I have played forever and they have managed to create, what appears to be, a gigantic and interesting world to explore. I don't think I will have time to play anything else for quite a while if I get it anyway.

The next closest game that fits for me is Persona 5. I haven't played the other games in the persona series but I have heard enough to get me excited for this one. I have played Shin Megami Tensei games before and I am looking forward to Apocalypse as well.

And, because I feel like adding some more titles, The Turing Test, Manifold Garden, For Honor, and Gwent also caught my attention.