No. 1 Most Hyped Game

• Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

That is all I need to say

• Zelda Breath of the Wild, but I feel like everyone else is fighting for second place.

My non-zelda would be VR. Hands down.

• @Stormcrownn Not to start an argument but The Last Guardian says hi! 😀

• I really need Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and the NX now. :cry:

• @SIX2SE7EN Hyped though? I'm not sure. The attitude seems to more be "...Its time." - But it also depends if most hyped means for E3 overall?

This website has some pretty good social media metrics.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild doubles every other game for how much it was talked about.

After Legend of Zelda, I think its really subjective. This E3 has a really good mix of hype titles for nostalgia and new stuff.

• No man's sky. I will not leave my house in august at all. :D

• If you told me before E3 this would be my answer, I wouldn't have believed you,, but I've got to go with Horizon: Zero Dawn! Of course I'm extremely hyped for the new Zelda, FF7 Remake, and so on, but they still feel like distant dreams.

Whereas Horizon looks... ready! It's gorgeous, seems to play so smoothly, has a very pretty and clear UI, a fascinating world. This E3's gameplay demo blew me away, not because it does anything extremely original, but because it's such a solid package, and as one of the Allies said during the stream, it's a videogame! Some games have had impressive trailers, but it's hard to tell how the final product will play like (looking at you, FF XV).

When I look at Horizon, there's no doubt in my mind, I'm going to have a blast!

• Zelda, baby! Get outta here, Steep! :p

• most hyped for.....

We Happy Few.

• Persona 5.

• @rossthebassist said in No. 1 Most Hyped Game:

Mine is the same as last E3!
    Horizons Zero Dawn!! I must get me my hands on that game!

Completely agree. Horizon is totally hype.

• I think that, right now, I'm most actively hyped for Titanfall 2 and For Honor. Persona 5 is the game I most want to play, but I've known that I wanted it since it first showed up - gotta let the hype ride down a little bit until release is closer. Being a person who hates a mouse and keyboard, but played Titanfall 1 on PC because he didn't have an Xbox has me hella hyped on Titanfall 2! I'm looking forward to playing it where everyone is using a controller so I'm not the scrub when it comes to pilot kills. And For Honor... What more can be said? I've heard so many people say that it feels amazing and I've yet to feel it for myself. Can't wait for it to drop!

• I'm SUPER stoked to play Horizon: Zero Dawn next year. I want to see ALL of those cyborg creatures, and I will comb that game up and down until I find them ALL!

• I'm so hyped for Deus Ex Mankind Divided, i would literally trade in everything i have to play it right now! Clearly my GOTY no matter what! :D

Other games i really look forward to: Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect: Andromeda and South Park the fractured but whole!

• Final Fantasy VII: Remake. The original is my favorite game and so I'm getting every entry of the Remake, Day One.

• Persona 5

• @UltimateBrent said in No. 1 Most Hyped Game:

Deus Ex. When HR came out, I went deep down the hole, replayed the original, read the book, and devoured that game. I cannot wait to play Deus Ex Go, replay HR, and play Mankind Divided.

Deus Ex HR was a complete surprise for me. I didn't watch a trailer or anything for the game and I wanted something new at the time so I randomly went to Walmart looking for a game seen Deus Ex HR thought it looked cool and bought.

I had no ideal that I was going to enjoy Deus Ex as much as I did and it became one of my favorite games of last gen. So with all my rambling i'm pretty hyped for Mankind Divided.

Deus Ex HR was one of my favorite games of last gen I ended up buying it on both ps3 and PC.

• The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 2.

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Just having a subtitle gave me heart palpitations. My love for this series in infinite. The trailer leaves me in tears every time. Any time I see screenshots, I have an emotional response. It seems I'm getting everything I've ever wanted from a Zelda game and more with this title.

• For Honor completely sold me when I first saw a glimpse of the gameplay in E3 2015. Even more hyped for it after they revealed the campaign and premise behind it.

Final Fantasy VII: Remake is an obvious choice as well. I think everyone knows why.

I also would love Mass Effect: Andromeda but it's hard to get hyped when they barely revealed anything about it.