No. 1 Most Hyped Game

• @Crimz said in No. 1 Most Hyped Game:

For Honor completely sold me when I first saw a glimpse of the gameplay in E3 2015. Even more hyped for it after they revealed the campaign and premise behind it.

Final Fantasy VII: Remake is an obvious choice as well. I think everyone knows why.

I also would love Mass Effect: Andromeda but it's hard to get hyped when they barely revealed anything about it.

People keep mentioning more and more games I think it is almost impossible to have 1 super hyped up anticipated game.

For Honor having a single player campaign made me almost lost it. Looks so dang good.

• Mine's probably We Happy Few. From the makers of one of my favourite franchises (Bioshock), can't wait to see what they have in store in this one.

Also, Skyrim on PS4. That Macho Man Randy Savage mod better be available. I'm so terribly addicted to this game.

• Bit of a tie between BF1,P5,Nier Automata, RE7 and The Last Guardian.
    Especially RE7, if they can manage to keep the same level of tension and suspension I think we might finally get a new survival horror king ( Silent Hill used to be the king but...) Also one thing I loved in the demo once I got the axe, was how it got momentarily stuck in certain objects, if that little bit of detail makes it into the final game I think combat could end up being just as scary as roaming around .

• There's something about Zelda: Breath of the Wild that looks like the game I've wanted since I was a little kid. I was sold the moment I saw that you can jump down a mountain using your shield as a snowboard.

There are too many to choose from for my second most hyped game though, but if I need to choose one, I'll probably say Spider-Man. Always wanted a really good Spider-Man game, and this one is made by Insomniac. E3 this year is amazing

• There's only one game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

No contest.

I know this isn't the point of the thread, but I want to give some honourable mentions to The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2 and Horizon Zero Dawn. Oh, and Days Gone of course! Many great games are coming, that's for sure!

• It's always going to be Half-Life 3 for me. Even if it wasn't at E3 it'll always be lodged deep down in my Stomachio.

Next year!!

• It was comfortably Persona 5 prior to this year's E3, but now that E3 has ended it has a lot more competition.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks like it'll be pure bliss, Resident Evil 7 returning to a more horror-focused style of game actively excites me, and even they weren't at the show both Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII's Remake keep creeping back into my head whispering promises of hype.

Picking one is tough, video games are so good right now!

• Persona 5.

God of war is close behind but I feel like Persona 5 will be a special game that will stay with me for years, like P4 did.

Edit: Forgot about Legend of heroes ToCS2. Very positive impressions from the people who played the jap version.

• My safe bet is Horizon : Zero Dawn, but I would like a lot more info on the new Spider-Man game to me that game could be something really special.

• Always hyped for a new Zelda game, especially after how it's looking with all the gameplay they've shown us. I'm hyped for Kingdom Hearts III, but I'm keeping that low until they announce more/2.8 comes out.

From E3, Horizon: Zero Dawn had me super interested since it's reveal last year, I'm excited for The Last Guardian, but man...that Spider-Man PS4 trailer really got me, can't wait to see more.

• For a game that's coming out this friday instead of two weeks ago because Atlus treats Europe like trash.

Odin Sphere, got the storybook edition on pre-order and I'm in love with the presentation <3

• The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Wish I had this game playing on my Wii U right now. I really want to run around in that Hyrule.

• Persona 5
    alt text

I mean, look at those menus. Can I be hyped for menus alone?

• A game that I would give up playing any other game shown at E3 for?
    I have to pick The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild over anything else because it is a series I have played forever and they have managed to create, what appears to be, a gigantic and interesting world to explore. I don't think I will have time to play anything else for quite a while if I get it anyway.

The next closest game that fits for me is Persona 5. I haven't played the other games in the persona series but I have heard enough to get me excited for this one. I have played Shin Megami Tensei games before and I am looking forward to Apocalypse as well.

And, because I feel like adding some more titles, The Turing Test, Manifold Garden, For Honor, and Gwent also caught my attention.