What was the Last Game that made you Cry Allies?

• I marathoned through the entire MGS series last summer, so probably one of those games.
    "Snake... has lived a hard life..."

• I'm not ashamed to say the ending of Uncharted 4 was extremely emotional for me. Life is Strange is also a bit of a wringer.

• I guess I'm a bit emotionally repressed as I don't really cry but the end of The Walking Dead season 1 really hit me hard (The Telltale game obviously...not the show)

• @Mechanoid Yes. It's Level 5, who did Ni No Kuni :)

• MGS 3, always makes me tear up a bit towards the end, along with 4.
    And for whatever reason since Wind Waker every Zelda game since has made me cry a little during the credits.

• It didn't exactly make me cry but the ending of Life is Strange really got to me. That game stayed with me for days after I finished it.

• Probably last of us. 60% story and 40% because it was ending :(

• I don't really keep track of it, but the last one I can think of is Transistor.

Incredible musical score = cheating

• The last game that truly made me cry was the ending of The Walking Dead: Season 1. There's never been a game that's affected me so much, I was just sat there crying as the credits rolled. I was so connected to the characters and I got so immersed in the world, that it just sort of felt real and it took me a bit to calm myself down.

It was probably something that I'll never feel again, but in a weird way such an amazing feeling to experience from a videogame.

Shenmue 2 had me tearing up a bit during the credits, but not proper crying.

• When I play a game, I immerse myself in it. I roleplay the character and this is why Fallout 4 made me cry. Your wife is dead, your son is missing and when you find him(at least the way I played the game) he has been brainwashed to believe the path he is traveling is the right one and my character is the polar opposite. I have a 2 year old son and I can just imagine losing him and finding him when he's an old man with completely twisted morals. Then on top of that having to betray him for the good of an entire species. It's the right call, but not the easy one. Goodbye son...

• Life is Strange. That game is so INTENSE!

• The last game that made me cry was Valiant Hearts: The Great War. For those who don't know this was a UbiArt game released a couple of years ago that followed the lives of people on both sides of The Great War otherwise known as WW1. The way this game ends is emotionally tense and makes you get a sense of how brutal and heartwrenching the war actually was. If you haven't yet I suggest playing this game, it won't take you more than a couple of hours. It is a 2D platformer with puzzle elements and if anything is a great look into this world's history.

• Only ever cried at two games, the last one being The Last of Us. I had to pause it.

• @CoffeeJezus Did they do the actual dev work on that? I know the guy in charge was the dude who makes the Boku no Natsu Yasumi (My Summer Vacation) games.

• I'm a sucker, I'll well up at anything almost. But holy moly Withcer 3. 130 hours to the end, almost 100%-ed it, thought i made all teh right decisions... i got THE WORST of the bad endings. Like, of the six main endings and the 35 ending states for the world. Rarely does a game teach me so much about my ignorance in a meaningful, tangible way. I loved the ending I got, despite how brutally sad it is. Phenomenal game

• The last game to make me teary eyed was MGS 5 multiple times actually, in the aftermath of the Quiet level and just at the end of the game when I saw the credits and realized this will be the last Kojima Metal Gear Solid game I will get to play.

• The last game I remember making me cry was Mother 3. While the game immediately became one of my most favorite games, at the time I wasn't prepared for anything in that game and the story tore me to pieces. But before that was Metal Gear Solid 4, I remember seeing the first trailer where they show Snake placing the gun in his mouth as the screen turns to black and a shot echos out, that horrified me as a long time MG fan and once I've gotten to the game I was balling like a baby...then again Metal Gear games have always found a way to pull on my heart strings.

• I recently played Gone Home because it was free on PS Plus and experiencing that story really effected me, the only other game that has made me cry was The Last of Us.

• Shenmue 3...well..Huber's reaction to the announcement gets my eyes a little teary.

I remember watching the conference on my own and then going back to see the GT stream after the mind blowing conference sony had that year. I freaked out when I heard those opening notes. Going back to see Huber's reaction was pure joy.

• i seldom cry because of games but like a few others here To The Moon got me. You can run it on pretty much any PC so if you happen upon it while it's on sale pick it up