What was the Last Game that made you Cry Allies?

• Mother 3. Its amazing to me that in spite of the cliches of twin brothers and good and evil that the messages about globalization and technology's costs still carry the weight that they do. That's Shigesato Itoi for you.

alt text

• I didn't play The Last of Us until recently, so it'd have to be the opening of that game. No further explanation is necessary haha

• Global Moderator

Yeah The first game that springs to mind is The Last of Us. This game were an emotional rollercoaster for me.
    I cried, laughed, screamed and I loved the characters so much.

Other than that recently.. hmm. I guess the end of battlefield 4 gave me a bit of teary eyes, but not more.

Seeing Neir being mentioned alot, might have to grab a copy!

• @Minamik said in What was the Last Game that made you Cry Allies?:

Boku no Natsu Yasumi

I'd not actually heard of Boku no Natsuyasumi - looks lovely!

• I'll say it, someone has to (And if they did and I skimmed over it I'm sorry!)

Also I'll spoiler tag this just in case...I mean it's an old game now but there's a lot of people who haven't played it still (SHAME ON YOU!).

Spoiler P4 when you think Nanako is about to die, like damn...that got me, I didn't full blown cry but I got teary, maybe it's me getting older but stuff like this didn't affect me when I was younger as it does now, even the beginning to Pixar's UP gets me a little bit>! Spoiler