Alienation is a good time. Anyone playing, and want to fight the invasion together?

• I picked up Alienation a couple of weeks ago on sale, and man, it's a fun romp. I tried to get some of my friends to pick it up, but they aren't turned on by twin stick shooters for whatever reason.

Anyone here playing, and want some help ridding the world of the otherworld plague? If so, add me.

PSN: matteroffactSH

• Aw, now I regret not buying it when I saw it on sale. I've heard it's good... Does it also support local co-op, or is it purely online multiplayer?

• I'm kind of in the same boat with game like Helldivers, Gauntlet and so on. So for that reason I didn't end up getting Alienation even though it looks good and I enjoyed Dead Nation.

Would be fun to play, though I'm on a very tight budget with a lot of festivities and whatnot, so I probably won't get it until it has died down in about 15 days or so.

@Billy said in Alienation is a good time. Anyone playing, and want to fight the invasion together?:

Does it also support local co-op, or is it purely online multiplayer?

Don't quote me on this but I seem to recall that they patched in local co-op a while after release.