Allies I need your help selecting a 1080p/1440p monitor for PS4 Pro

• First of all I would like to apologise for making another one of these threads. I don't want to waste your valuable time but I have my ps4 pro ordered but I am getting frustrated selecting a monitor between 24 -27 inch and whether I should get 1080p or 1440p (will 1440p be compatible with ps4 pro). I previously retracted my purchase for 4k monitor because I am unsure about spending that much money for something which we are unsure whether it will kick off.

If you guys can help me selecting a quality monitor with exceptional screen quality and perfect for ps4 pro primarily then I would be so grateful.

I am from UK so my budget is between £150 - £250 ( I could push 10-20 extra pounds if need be).

• I am not asking for much. It would be extremely helpful if you guys can help me select a monitor.

I have this monitor and I love it. Looks amazing, and the 144hz is great if you ever decide to hook up a pc to it. Im in America but I googled it and this looked to be the best price I could find. Hope it helps!

• Thanks for the suggestion. The only problem I have with the monitor is that its TN instead of IPS. Colour reproduction really matters to me and pixel density too.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.