Allies I need your help selecting a 1080p/1440p monitor for PS4 Pro

• First of all I would like to apologise for making another one of these threads. I don't want to waste your valuable time but I have my ps4 pro ordered but I am getting frustrated selecting a monitor between 24 -27 inch and whether I should get 1080p or 1440p (will 1440p be compatible with ps4 pro). I previously retracted my purchase for 4k monitor because I am unsure about spending that much money for something which we are unsure whether it will kick off.

If you guys can help me selecting a quality monitor with exceptional screen quality and perfect for ps4 pro primarily then I would be so grateful.

I am from UK so my budget is between £150 - £250 ( I could push 10-20 extra pounds if need be).

• I am not asking for much. It would be extremely helpful if you guys can help me select a monitor.

• http://kagoo.co.uk/pc-monitors/acer-xg270hu
    I have this monitor and I love it. Looks amazing, and the 144hz is great if you ever decide to hook up a pc to it. Im in America but I googled it and this looked to be the best price I could find. Hope it helps!

• Thanks for the suggestion. The only problem I have with the monitor is that its TN instead of IPS. Colour reproduction really matters to me and pixel density too.