What Was Your First Game?

• While I may have had the chance to try a game or two before it, I can't remember anything prior to Microdeal's "Goldrunner" which was bought with our Atari ST when I was six years old. It's a fairly bog standard vertically scrolling shooter which, to be honest, wouldn't win any awards. My next game, "Black Lamp" was much better, but Goldrunner will always stick with me as being my first.

• It must have been something on the ZX Spectrum, maybe 'O Mummy'?

The first game which I have clear memories of really loving was probably Double Dragon in the arcades.

• Ms Pac Man - I was still under 5 when I first played a video game back in the 80's, I remember playing Ms. Pac Man. My Mom would take me down to my aunts restaurant where she worked at nearly everyday. In the restaurant my aunt owned a table version of Ms.Pac Man. I would spend most my day there playing while my mom worked.

I wasn't the greatest player but I remember a lot of fond memories there playing with my cousins and my mom at times. It was the only arcade cabinet we had for years there. I was later given an atari 2600 as my very first gaming console with mac man on it but we all know it wasnt the same.

alt text

• I can't remember because I was so young at the time. NES was our first console in the house. So I would say Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt cart. We also had a Commodore 64 and a Sega Master System.

Honestly I was such a game crazy kid, my memory of that time is a blur.

• Tetris on the OG Gameboy

• @PixelRadio I used to love going to a local pizza place because they had this table. I'd love to buy one of these if I ever had extra money just lying around.

• It was prince of persia on monitor with two colours :) Can't remember the name of machine.I think it was 386..