If you could live in one Game Universe, Which would it be?

• Star Trek. If you don't know why, I don't know what to tell you.

• Looking through all of my games trying to find the most peaceful and adventurous (if you choose) and I came to the choice of Rune Factory I can farm and fish my days away there is magic and interesting characters and I get my own cozy farm house.

• I know Huber's and I find it hard to disagree.
    Youtube Video – [34:25..]

• Lets be honest here.
    Senran Kagura is the only right answer.

• My go to answer for this question will always be Pokemon. A relatively peaceful world. The cost of making a new friend for life is about two dollars (if the price of a Pokeball is based on the yen) and who would not want pets, allies, friends, etc that have amazing powers who would protect you no matter what?

The best part is, Pokemon is one of the only game universes where regular NPCs could have a fulfilling life with their own Pokemon and jobs. And, a normal person can rise the ranks to be a gym leader, champion, or an elite four member. So many possibilities!

• Tazmily Village from Mother 3.

Brainwash me away! :P

• Flower - not too different from our world. Prettier colours and petals blowing in the wind with music.

OR

Pokemon - So I can be with my team forever and ever

• My brain takes these questions too seriously. I want to say something like Pokemon, but then my brain questions how I would like a world where giant animals jump out at me all the time.
    Or Mass Effect seems pretty good, except that whole Reaper issue... and Witcher looks great but monsters everywhere and lots of racism.

My final answer is Lego dimensions. It's super jolly and I can visit worlds based on so many of my favourite franchises.

• Pokemon has been said, but that would be my pick as well.

I'd also love to visit Columbia in Bioshock Infinite. Living there would be terrible, but that world was beautiful.

• @2200 Might I interest you in a Happy Box?

• I'd have to go with Mass Effect mainly because of the Alien Races. The thought of exchanging stories with a species from another planet, or even cluster, sounds amazing to me. Sure there could be a Reaper threat or something but I'd be able to talk to Asari, Turians, Hanar and much more but most important I could hang out with Quarians....maybe even meet my own Tali <3 Also the Citadel in Mass Effect 1 looks like such a pretty place to visit.

Another world would be the future world of Megaman either original Megaman or the world of Legends. OG Megaman because it would be cool to have bots help you do things and also be able to adopt bots, I could be the dad of Megaman and Roll, live the dream.
    Legends because Kattelox island just looks so refreshing, all the pastel colors, the cheery music playing in the apple market and being a digger sounds like a pretty good living as long as you can deal with the reaverbots.

• Dragon ball or Pokémon, no contest. Fite me.