Hironobu Sakaguchi "Test Stream" in 4 hours

• Just wanted to let you guys know that Hironobu Sakaguchi's YouTube channel is currently getting ready for some kind of "test stream," apparently starting in 4 hours. I have no idea what it'll be about, it just showed up in my subscriptions, but he's usually posting some kind of video for Terra Battle. There is probably some information out there on what they're going to eventually be streaming. You never know, though. Someone here might be interested.

And if you don't know who Hironobu Sakaguchi is, he's the creator of Final Fantasy, who left Square a while ago to form Mistwalker, who made a couple of JRPGs before most recently making a mobile strategy game called Terra Battle.

• I managed to watch some of it. My Japanese is pretty rusty but it was pretty amusing. They were doing a lot of drawing and concepting but nothing particularly interesting. It was a test stream though so maybe their gauging/figuring out how to do more of these?

• @Mechanoid Was it all Terra Battle stuff? Was Sakaguchi doing it?

• @Inflorescence I'm not familiar enough with Terra Battle to comment on it but looking at some images, I'd have to have to no. Sakaguchi was there with another person (concept artist?) and they were both drawing on a tablet it looked like.

• they were trying to find ways to communicate with us on youtube LIVE like Twitchstream where Developers like to show us DIRECTLY.