Wii U/NX versions of Zelda: Breath of the Wild are the same!?

• Yeah, I'd expect Nintendo to fix any of those performance issues before launch, I can't think of any big Nintendo games that really suffer from those things.

I wouldn't be too surprised or mind that much if the NX version was the same visually.

• At most they'll fix the pop-in and framerate in the NX version. I doubt it's going to be much of a difference. The Wii U version will run fine anyway, Nintendo rarely releases games that are beyond broken (except for Skyward Sword of course ;)).

• I'm pretty sure it will be the same, it might run better on NX but I think that's it, can't wait! Probably buying it on NX!

• Framerate is key, so I'll hold out for that NX-version. If NX has wii and Wii U backwards-compatiblity, it's a day-one buy for me.

• If the NX runs better than by definition it's NOT the same "Experience" as they put it. I hate when companies say this, yes the gameplay and content is the same but each version will run differently and therefore LOOK differently which effectively makes them different experiences.

I for one would be quite pissed, this zelda was meant to be on Wii-U before NX was even a "Thing" and now they're planning to make this release be a system seller for their new console, it's really shady.

And....it'll definitely work, people would buy a console for better framerate and/or graphical polish.

• I'd assume that the game itself will be exactly the same. No exclusive content for either the Wii U or NX versions. But I do expect the NX version to have graphical improvements. Better draw distances, more visual polish, smoother framerates, etc.

• Banned

It would be nice if the pop-in faded in instead of blatantly popping in.

Also, not a big fan of the haze that covers everything. It's pretty much my one and only major gripe, but I don't think that's something they'll address as an actual issue. Aside from that the game looks great.

• Same game. Same content. 1080p and stable framerate instead of 720p and dips is my guess.

• Very very difficult to say anything without knowing the NX specs.

• Just to echo what has been said, I think it will essentially be the same game with improved visuals.