A show for Brad?

• I don't know how Brad would feel about doing his own show but I would love it! Brad was never really one of my favorites at Game trailers but I watched all of his Overwatch streams and now he's one of my favorites. I don't know what the show would be about maybe something like Bosman at home or Huber Syndrome or maybe he could have a show about Overwatch. Anyway I just love Brad and would love to see more of him so I was wondering if he would consider doing a show or maybe making a stretch goal for it. Or at least do like a weekly Overwatch stream because I loved those streams. Thanks, Love and Respect!

• I agree, Brad should get some kind of "an anchor" for himself in EZA. A home base. But of course he should himself first want that, there's no point otherwise.

But yeah, Brad's a great guy and I'd love for him to get some more visibility. And specifically in a more "official" manner, in a show, I mean.

• I think Brad already commented on that during his streams. Basically he said that he already has a lot of work and all editors for the allies are overworked as it is, and that if he would have a show, he would like it to be somehow connected to music. Brad also lives furthest from Jones's garage, I think. They also hinted that if they get that 50k and a new studio, a lot of new content would pop out and with increasing speed.

I would also really like that he would have, but it's up to the allies to make it true. Brad really deserves it.

L&R

• He's great fun to watch/listen (to), but he probably already has a ton of work? Did Jones mention in a cup of Jones that Brad does a lot of editing?

• I would also love for Brad to have a show. Although, something I really liked was Don's limited run series. Maybe rather than a permanent ongoing show, Brad could just work on a small, set number of episodes about something. That hopefully wouldn't be too taxing and could be worked on as time allows.

Although now with "Game Sleuth" appearing as a permanent fixture, editing time for all shows might get crunched. I believe that show requires more editing than the usual shows. Fitting in even a minor new show may not work with the existing structure. As Nillend pointed out, we may not get the Brad Show until there's a studio and everyone can commit more time to EZA.

• Brad does a lot of the social stuff I presume, had a hand in this forum etc.

I think he's doing his part. We don't need more shows.

• Would I like to see more of an ally? YES. But they are all so very busy. I would rather them get some sleep than a new show.

• I would like a bi weekly show similar to Brandon Plays Pokemon except a ally plays a RPG that Brad knows, FF, KH or something old school

• @jords I miss just plays. Hopefully they will be a patreon stretch goal!

• Alright, so there have been several notes here concerning Brad's behind-the-scenes work, of which I wasn't that aware of. So in that sense it's understandable that the time becomes an issue.

Maybe with the studio then, as was mentioned.

• Well Brad is into Dark Souls. It would be awesome if Brad could do something souls related. What do you guys think?

• admin

@SIX2SE7EN I'm all for anything Dark Soulsy!

• The show will be called Brad Cuts X with X being the developer of the game.
    The premise is Brad cuts the developers hair and interviews them about their game. Also not everyone needs a show.

• Brad made a comment about doing retro games. I'd love to see a show which covers 16bit era games. Not just "let's play" but discussions as to why a game is good (or bad) and the mark a specific game left on the industry.

Signed, huge SNES fan.

• I didn't really get a feel for his personality back on GT, came to love the channel just a few months before they shut down:( But after seeing a ton more of him on EZA, I think he brings a lot to the group. Huber and Ben can get so worked up over stuff and go sailing into the stratosphere on a hype rocket. Brad works as a counterpoint to that with a simple side look to Huber and a "Dude, chill" look. Having his own show would be great, but just him being on streams with the other allies and starting to write reviews is great for EZA.

• @Hoken said in A show for Brad?:

Brad does a lot of the social stuff I presume, had a hand in this forum etc.

I think he's doing his part. We don't need more shows.

I'd say this. They seem to be at capacity with the current situation. I know if they had the ability to add more shows they would.

I'd probably want something like a regular-stream night or event before a show. Like Bosman v Wozniak. Some sort of Dark Souls related challenge. Viewers vote on what weapon for him to use, and he goes as far as he can in X time. (Speed run challenge kinda thing).

Mostly, we just want to see brad regularly outside of a podcast or group stream right? The easiest thing for the to do is a stream. So start ideas around that! :D

• @Wackitacki I really like the idea of doing a limited series like Don's show. I think something like that is a great idea for him.

• Thank you for all of your thoughts and I love hearing all of your opinions. Yah I understand that doing a weekly show can be extremely hard but I would love it if maybe he could do a weekly Overwatch stream like how Brandon does Read dead and Bosman does tetris. That would be awesome. Love and Respect!

• @OneBagTravel said in A show for Brad?:

Brad made a comment about doing retro games. I'd love to see a show which covers 16bit era games. Not just "let's play" but discussions as to why a game is good (or bad) and the mark a specific game left on the industry.

Signed, huge SNES fan.

I too, would like to see this happen, at least on a stream.

• My dream is a short weekly stream (Maybe 45mins to 1 hour) brad and huber (and maybe ben)

Getting hype about video games news and talking about what they played that week

While enjoying a good old game, of low stakes online bingo

JOLLY! :D

alt text