A show for Brad?

• I didn't really get a feel for his personality back on GT, came to love the channel just a few months before they shut down:( But after seeing a ton more of him on EZA, I think he brings a lot to the group. Huber and Ben can get so worked up over stuff and go sailing into the stratosphere on a hype rocket. Brad works as a counterpoint to that with a simple side look to Huber and a "Dude, chill" look. Having his own show would be great, but just him being on streams with the other allies and starting to write reviews is great for EZA.

• @Hoken said in A show for Brad?:

Brad does a lot of the social stuff I presume, had a hand in this forum etc.

I think he's doing his part. We don't need more shows.

I'd say this. They seem to be at capacity with the current situation. I know if they had the ability to add more shows they would.

I'd probably want something like a regular-stream night or event before a show. Like Bosman v Wozniak. Some sort of Dark Souls related challenge. Viewers vote on what weapon for him to use, and he goes as far as he can in X time. (Speed run challenge kinda thing).

Mostly, we just want to see brad regularly outside of a podcast or group stream right? The easiest thing for the to do is a stream. So start ideas around that! :D

• @Wackitacki I really like the idea of doing a limited series like Don's show. I think something like that is a great idea for him.

• Thank you for all of your thoughts and I love hearing all of your opinions. Yah I understand that doing a weekly show can be extremely hard but I would love it if maybe he could do a weekly Overwatch stream like how Brandon does Read dead and Bosman does tetris. That would be awesome. Love and Respect!

• @OneBagTravel said in A show for Brad?:

Brad made a comment about doing retro games. I'd love to see a show which covers 16bit era games. Not just "let's play" but discussions as to why a game is good (or bad) and the mark a specific game left on the industry.

Signed, huge SNES fan.

I too, would like to see this happen, at least on a stream.

• My dream is a short weekly stream (Maybe 45mins to 1 hour) brad and huber (and maybe ben)

Getting hype about video games news and talking about what they played that week

While enjoying a good old game, of low stakes online bingo

JOLLY! :D

alt text

• Maybe not a show, but a themed/regular stream would be nice for sure. Shows are great, but the work to product ratio is just wayyyyyy worse than a stream.

• @Killericon a regular stream would be fine with me :)

Anything really :P

I just want moar bradber <3

• personally all of them should have a show of some sorts

• Ben and Brad, Brad and Ben a show about eastern culture, food,anime,movies and of course Jrpgs

• Brad has been clear at least on the NeoGAF thread that a new show is not what he wants for himself right now

• I would love to see Brad doing playthrough of difficult games or create artificial challenges (like only melee, only stealth) and after that in 15 min show he discusses how can game get better or worse from increased difficulty. With mandatory stories of how Brad encountered problem and tried to solve it and then eventually solved it. Proposed name is "Impossible Brad" or "Impossible Ellis"