Easy Ally Tracker? (plus a few other suggestions)

• Hello everyone,

I had a few quick suggestions:

• A "tracker" for the Easy Allies Staff and/or moderators so we can find recent posts by them easily in the ocean of threads/posts. Maybe placed somewhere on the front index for the forum index? The EZA cast can be found at the top navigation bar under "Groups" now. EZA Cast

• Sticky Threads for better visibility for popular or important threads. Saw Bloodworth pinning important threads.

• Announcement Sub-Forum should probably be limited to Moderators or any Easy Allies staff. Not sure why anyone can post there as it is now. Has since been fixed.

• Spoiler Tags, enough said. Silly me, it was already a functionality.

Love & Respect,
    Crimz

• admin

@Crimz said in Easy Ally Tracker? (plus a few other suggestions):

• A "tracker" for the Easy Allies Staff and/or moderators so we can find recent posts by them easily in the ocean of threads/posts. Maybe placed somewhere on the front index for the forum index?

If you click on the Easy Ally badge that staff has, you can go to their group page (or hit the groups button up top) and that has recent posts by them.

• Sticky Threads for better visibility for popular or important threads.

We have this capability, just haven't stickied much (anything?)

• Announcement Sub-Forum should probably be limited to Moderators or any Easy Allies staff. Not sure why anyone can post there as it is now.

You're probably right.

• Spoiler Tags, enough said.

We have spoiler tags, but they will not show up in the preview.

>! spoilers

• @UltimateBrent

Oh great! Didn't realize they've been implemented in, thanks!

• I was very confused when the Vikings thread showed up in the announcements thread. Would prefer that is left to mods and the main Allies

• admin

@Lexad said in Easy Ally Tracker? (plus a few other suggestions):

I was very confused when the Vikings thread showed up in the announcements thread. Would prefer that is left to mods and the main Allies

This confused me too. @UltimateBrent why isn't the announcements section restricted so that only mods / admin can make new threads?

• @Bloodworth said in Easy Ally Tracker? (plus a few other suggestions):

@Lexad said in Easy Ally Tracker? (plus a few other suggestions):

I was very confused when the Vikings thread showed up in the announcements thread. Would prefer that is left to mods and the main Allies

This confused me too. @UltimateBrent why isn't the announcements section restricted so that only mods / admin can make new threads?

I have reported this a few times and was never resolved. The Announcements section should really be restricted. Not only this, the comments & feedback section is misused as well. We should really get a few mods in here.

• admin

It's supposed to be set that way, I'll look into it.

Ask Brandon about the mods. I asked him if I could recruit a week ago and he said he was working on something. I'm happy to help out wherever, but it's not like I'm in charge of anything. If you have complaints please direct them to actual Allies like @Bloodworth , and he can take them back to the guys and they can make a decision. I was paid to set this place up, and I stuck around cause I like it and the people here. I'm hold zero "official" power, so please hit them up for actual decisions.

• @UltimateBrent

Sweet. Thanks for all the help you have been doing. Didn't realize that you weren't actually an official mod (in the typical sense). Guess we will see what Brandon has up his sleeve.

• Also, noticed that Announcements has been fixed. I can turn notifications on for that board again

• Looks like everything I mentioned has been added in some form or another. Thanks!

P.S. Updated the original post.