Dream Game Cross Over (Shenmue cross Yakuza)

• @BlazingBahamut
    Man, I loved Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring, but mostly cuz they had the FF 7 tie in. A tekken game based off FF characters would be sweet.
    A different Cross Over Id dig and always wanted was basically another D&D side scrolling beat'em up like capcom did, or Dragon's Crown but this time set in the Pathfinder setting. Pathfinder has an iconic character for each of its classes, I would love to have a game where you get to pick one of those characters and then play through the different modules they have made over the years starting with Rise of the Runelords. Just a nerdy pipe dream Id love to see someday.

• @TheMarcV said in Dream Game Cross Over (Shenmue cross Yakuza):

@BlazingBahamut
    Man, I loved Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring, but mostly cuz they had the FF 7 tie in. A tekken game based off FF characters would be sweet.
    A different Cross Over Id dig and always wanted was basically another D&D side scrolling beat'em up like capcom did, or Dragon's Crown but this time set in the Pathfinder setting. Pathfinder has an iconic character for each of its classes, I would love to have a game where you get to pick one of those characters and then play through the different modules they have made over the years starting with Rise of the Runelords. Just a nerdy pipe dream Id love to see someday.

@TheMarcV, Damn, you have some good taste in both video AND board games, because I also love Pathfinder (and already played Rise of the Runelords :)), and I love your idea!

Maybe if we mix in some Darkest Dungeon elements as well, (but that would maybe be a better idea for a random 2D Pathfinder game and character generator game) we could be on to something here !!

• @BlazingBahamut
    Thanks Blazing, I honestly didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about in regards to Pathfinder and Rise of the Runelords, I've been running our RotR game for like, sadly 2-3 years, we just got done with book three. We have a bunch of different campaigns were working through, anyways tho a Darkest Dunegon/Pathfinder cross over would also be awesome. I'm loving having DD on PS4 and it would be awesome to see Ezren go mad haha.

• I want a MS / EA crossover arena shooter and a Remedy heroes single player adventure.

• IDK if this counts since one already liberally borrowed from the other, but Pokemon crossed over with Ni No Kuni. Essentially the art/scale/combat of Ni No Kuni but with the added complexity of what's already in Pokemon (i.e. the number of monsters, attacks, etc.). I just want a full 3D pokemon, guys, and I feel like Ni No Kuni was the closest we got.

Plus both games are so good.

• I'd be down to play a Final Fantasy Musou( Dynasty Warriors ).

I also dream of Guilty Gear X Blazblue and Mortal Kombat X Street Fighter

• @DizBomber803
    I have a odd feeling that a FF Mousu game will happen soon, depending on how well the console version of Dissida sells (which was made by Team Ninja)

• Manhunt X Animal Crossing.

• New Streets of Rage using the Urban Reign combat system.
    Game of the year, all years.

• @naltmank
    Totally counts, I actually thought of this too. If they did make a 3d pokemon game tho, would you want turn based battles or battles like they are in Kuni?

• @DMCMaster said in Dream Game Cross Over (Shenmue cross Yakuza):

I have a odd feeling that a FF Mousu game will happen soon, depending on how well the console version of Dissida sells (which was made by Team Ninja)

Would buy day one.

• @Fridge-man
    Could you expand on this, would I be a mad killing machine doing errands around town for my neighbors and slowly paying off my house or would I be a cute animal killing the other neighboring animals?

• @El-Shmiablo said in Dream Game Cross Over (Shenmue cross Yakuza):

New Streets of Rage using the Urban Reign combat system.
    Game of the year, all years.

I loved Urban Reign, the fighting system was so fun to play and there were so many cool characters. Kinda wish this game would get released for PS4, Id buy again.

• @TheMarcV There will be two versions.
    Manhunt X Animal Crossing is the killing machine errand runner.
    Animal Crossing X Manhunt is cute animals killing other animals.

• @TheMarcV In my mind I'd want it to be closer to Ni No Kuni, since I think adding positioning would be a really cool way to spice up the formula for Pokemon, but it's entirely possible that would just fuck everything up so I'm not sure, tbh.