Kill Your Babies! Death on the DS!

• @Churchy Not yet, the last 2 go to a vote on straw poll

Vote here: http://www.strawpoll.me/11407744

• I'm delighted to have seen Infinite Space becoming #3 and Magical Starsign #4

• I don't think I had ever even heard about the last two that were removed, they look interesting though.

And i love 999, but Ghost Trick also looks pretty cool, sadly I just haven't played it :(

• @Alex840 I agree to a certain extent, but it really can't be helped after a while. A bunch of niche games made it onto the list so we were going to hit that problem eventually no matter what. I just take it as a sign that there's more stuff I need to play!

• Thank you @Alex840 for creating the straw poll!

I couldn't get to the thread until now, and I'm over-excited to see you take the initiative and there are already 10 votes! Lets give this until tomorrow morning, say 8 a.m. EST?

Thanks everybody for playing!!

• This is tough, both are good games and somewhat similar, but i think I like the more mature anime tone of 999 better than the more lighthearted Ghost Trick, so my vote goes to 999.

• @BlazingBahamut Oh, I enjoy all the SMT. The spinoffs, mostly persona, just get ALL THE LOVE. I mean, I know the mainline was gone for a very long time, and that the first two never really got (decent) releases...JUST DANG MAN. DANG. The mainline was how it all started (obviously lol) and it is just casted off to the side.

Also, voted!

• I'm calling the vote and by a score of 11-3, your winner is...

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors!

I'm starting to see the games as a whole be quicker and more diverse, which is great to see! I hope to get started with the next list sometime late tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again everybody!

• @Alex840 Apologies for jumping the gun! That'll teach me to read the rules! Still, glad 999 took it anyway!

• @Brannox said in Kill Your Babies! Death on the DS!:

I'm calling the vote and by a score of 11-3, your winner is...

Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors!

I'm starting to see the games as a whole be quicker and more diverse, which is great to see! I hope to get started with the next list sometime late tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again everybody!

@Brannox, thank you for creating these challenges/videogamelist deathmatches, I really enjoy them! I hope we can do some second round games when we have done all the different platform lists, or do you have something else in mind when the time comes?

Anyhow, Love & Respect :purple_heart: !

• @BlazingBahamut No, thank YOU for playing. This is the easiest way for me to interact with everyone because my being unable to make streams and hang out in chat. It is SO fun to see others' opinions and get to see what the community thinks about games in general.

As to your last point, I have been trying to not show my hand, but yes, I do have plans and there will be more, SEVERAL more, lists.

Love and Respect to you as well <3