Games with EZA Guilds

• Global Moderator

Hey all, I am starting up SWTOR again and I was thinking about getting an EZA Guild going. However this made me think, what other EZA guilds are out there in games? I know there is one in Warcraft, Forza, and A Realm Reborn. If you information about EZA guilds in games, let me know and I will compile a list here.

• You saw the latest trailer, didn't you? What server will you play SWTOR on? I'm tempted to join you there.

• Im pretty sure the EZA guild in XIV is dead save for when the actual Allies themselves play. I've tried to get in a few times with zero response, which sucks because it took me nearly a month just to make my damn character on Gikgamesh thanks to those damn character restrictions.

I have a guild on Adamantoise that EZA friends are free to join. I play daily, and there are a few other regulars on. Called the Tetra Masters.

• Is there a Destiny PS4 guild?

• @CharlieTheGov yes, look them up on Bungie's website. There's also a LFG Destiny PS4 EZA group.

• Global Moderator

Will we start a Titanfall 2 clan once that launch? I am willing to start it up if noone else is taking the step for it.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.