Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3

• Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3

That difference is pretty major. And not in favorite of Mafia 3 :(

• This is definitely the result of Mafia 3 not being made the same company. The real Mafia 3 devs are working on Kingdom Come Deliverance.

• Mafia 2 was huge step back from Mafia 1 but Mafia 3 is so bad it make Mafia 2 looks like Mafia 1 quality. seriously

Its a freaking GTA CLONE!!. not a real Mafia game.

• While I do feel that Mafia 3 is missing some stuff the old ones had, Mafia 3 also makes some improvements on Mafia 1&2.
    That video is however obviously biased in favor of Mafia 2 and cherrypicks stuff to make Mafia 3 look worse. For example in Mafia 3 you can open and kick open doors, yet the creator decided to not show this. He presents pointless interactions like turning on faucets or opening windows as something that actually matters (it doesn't, it serves no purpose).
    Basically the video is designed in service of Mafia 2, not intended as an unbiased comparison of pros and cons from both. This makes the entire video pretty much pointless.

@Black-Cell said in Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3:

Its a freaking GTA CLONE!!. not a real Mafia game.

This doesn't become more true the more times you say it. All you're doing is showing your ignorance. If you feel otherwise then by all means go indepth into what makes you feel this way.

• If you don't like Mafia 3 you're just a racist.

• @Art said in Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3:

If you don't like Mafia 3 you're just a racist.

I don't think this is a serious comment but I do feel that people are hating on Mafia 3 for the wrong reasons, especially when they know very little about the game itself.

• LOL watch this. Mafia gone from masterpiece to piece of trash.

• @Black-Cell said in Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3:

LOL watch this. Mafia gone from masterpiece to piece of trash.

I don't like to use this word, but are you really just one of those haters? Pretty sad if that's true. Keeping an open mind will bring you much more joy in your life.

• Have too much of an open mind and your brain will fall out.

• @suplextrain said in Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3:

@Black-Cell said in Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3:

LOL watch this. Mafia gone from masterpiece to piece of trash.

I don't like to use this word, but are you really just one of those haters? Pretty sad if that's true. Keeping an open mind will bring you much more joy in your life.

Because Im a fan of Mafia and they ruined everthing i love about Mafia. why cant i complain?

• @Black-Cell said in Mafia 2 vs Mafia 3:

Because Im a fan of Mafia and they ruined everthing i love about Mafia. why cant i complain?

You're free to complain, but your complaints come off as ignorant and you come off as someone that is just dead set on hating it (actively going out just to say how shit you think it is).
    For example you have gone on about how they turned it into GTA, when that is so wrong it has to be something you heard someone else say that was equally ignorant and you decided to parrot said person since you yourself clearly don't know much about the game or have any real complaints. Not only that you go on about how great the older games were and how trash the new one is over and over without any substance. That's juvenile behaviour.

I asked you this once before, but what kind of problems exactly do you think the game has? If you don't want to answer that's fine, but it makes it really difficult to take you seriously in the future. If you're fine with that then no worries.

• This makes me sad. I feel like it could've been so much better, maybe even a game of the year contender, if they had given more attention to detail. I remember watching the dev videos, hearing them talking about the scale of the city and the variety of locations. But that's not what Mafia was about. It separated itself from other sandbox games, like GTA, because of its dedication to simulated realism. Getting pulled over for breaking the speed limit is something that people talk about all the time. But it was stuff like that which made Mafia different from everything else. It made you feel like you were actually a part of this world rather than something like a GTA where you just go ballistic and try to cause as much havoc as possible.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.