The EZA Top 100 Videogames!

• @Haru17 I've got it in mine! I think I went with Ocarina and Twilight trying to keep no more than 2 games per series in my list

• I'm kind of surprised The Witness and ICO made it. I'm thinking this pretty much guarantees SOTC is higher on the list...

• @Haru17 Haha, I meant I played it in the middle of superstar saga and inside story, and it's in third place among those. Yes, I love Zelda games. For me, the Wind Waker play is more about nostalgia and atmosphere. I can't say it's objectively the best, but it hit all the right notes for me.

• @Billy Alright, haha. I'll stop biting your head off about my Zelda passions ;)

@Faaip That's awesome. I oscillate between Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time all the time. They're just such different games that my appreciation of them changes almost with my mood. And I wouldn't have the discipline to keep it down to two games per series at all. Too much of a Zelda fanboy, haha.

• First off, once agian, @Exist-2-Inspire , you're doing awesome work! More thanks to you for this idea!!

I will only speak on games I have either played, or have some interest in. With that being said:

CoD 4: MW - I don't like CoD in general, but this entry is one I feel is halfway decent. It is also the game that has my most aggravating achievement: Mile High Club. $#@% Veteran difficulty.

The Witness - Had some interest in this, but eventually decided against it. I'm happy to see it here, as a game not even a year old, it speaks volumes about its impact to making it on the list!

Ico - Not shocked at ALL this is here, but I must say: I can't stand this game. I grew to really despise Yorda and the controls are what really killed it. I got the combo with Shadow of the Colossus because I was high on hype from E3 2015 and was thinking about Last Guardian. Not anymore. But I'm happy to see it here because of how passionate its fans are.

I am SO EXCITED for the reveals! This is so cool.

• @Brannox Ha, I remember visiting my little brother in college and watching him angrily earn that CoD achievement. It's very amusing if you're not the one trying to attempt it.

• I hope this list isnt gonna have a really bad case of recentitis lol

• Well there are a few recent games for sure, but i'd say overall it's a pretty solid mix!

• @Haru17 Actually I lied.. I have the original Zelda in there as well hah

• @Billy Wind Waker's high on my list :)

• I don't think I have a game any later than 2006 in mine.

• @Sheria I have very few before 2006!

• Most of my list is 20th century stuff.

• @Billy Oh it's downright hilarious. Just never try it yourself X-D

• @Haru17 twilight was on my list beu it wasnt high

• @Divinity, whoo, we got Transistor on this list!

Some of the best music I've ever experienced in a video game. For those of you saying the game isn't for you, that's cool, but seriously, check out the soundtrack when you get a chance. I'm still listening to it years after completing the game.

• Really happy to see Ico make the list. I can totally understand why people might not enjoy it as much but in terms of pure design, it's fantastic. Mark Brown explains it a lot better than me if anyone wants to watch his video on it.

Also I know it's very recent but it's pretty cool to see The Witness on the list. Another example of fantastic game design

• @Exist-2-Inspire Will you make a different thread each day or keep everything here? I'm afraid the visibility will become a problem if we keep this thread for the entire countdown, given the amount of comments each entry generates.

My suggestion would be to make a different post each day, and when all is said and done, make a big post with the full list for posterity, something along those lines.

What do you guys think?

• Also, to all of you, Skyward Sword is the best 3D Zelda, so you can stop arguing between OoT, MM, WW and whatnot ;)

• The cool thing about this list is that 99% of them are going to be well known games that many of us have played. None of my games were in the bottom 5 so I guess that means my choices are all MUCH higher (they better be, lol).